point of view + j.h.s [2]

"Shit.." hoseok cursed while he slowly slipped from his body at the door. The door where you were in. He was worried about you. He'd admit that it really wasn't your fault but he really couldn't.

The doctor went out of the room whilw he stared at hoseok in pity as he stood up. "How's she doc?" Hoseok tried brushing his tears off but it kept flowing. "She had a heart disease. Aren't you aware of that sir?" Hoseok felt his heart aching just by remembering his words to you.

Kill yourself just like how you did to my girlfriend

He fell once again to the cold hard floor as the nurses went out of the room rushingly and hurriedly went up to the doctor. "She's loosing heartbeat doc, we have to form cardiac arrest!" he nodded while getting inside as hoseok was panicking.

He got up and started banging on the operation room. "Let me in!" He kicked the door until one nurse went to him. "Were sorry sir, but you can't go in yet-" the nurse flinched as hoseok screamed at him. "LET ME IN!"

Hoseok gave up loose and started bawling his eyes out. "Hoseok hyung!" He looked over to his side to see jungkook, and irene while they helped him out. "I swear if anything happens to y/n..." irene said in a firm voice while looking over at hoseok.

"She'll be fine hyung. The others are on their way. Y/n is a strong girl."Hoseok tried to calm himself slowly by jungkook's words, taken aback when the door finally opened.

They hurriedly went up to the doctor as they bombarded him with questions. "She's fine. But she is still recovering. She should take her medicines everyday just in case." Hoseok's eyes lit up in happiness.

"Can we go and see her?" Hoseok asked while looking over to the room you were in. "Sure sure." The doctor nodded as they bowed as a thank while hoseok dashed towards your room.

There you were- laying on a hospital bed attached with a bunch of wires which made Hoseok's heart ache eagerly. Hoseok went up to your peaceful figure slowly while he held your hand as he felt his heart beat racing once again.

Was he falling for you?

His mindset was blewn away by your hand slowly moving while you slowly opened your eyes. You looked over at hoseok, eyes wide while you utter words, while your lips were quivering.

"H-hoseok.. i- im sorry if i c-caused y-you thi- this trouble i-" Hoseok couldn't bare to see you frightened around him. He hugged you cutting off of your words.

"Sorry." He hugged you tighter while tears started to pour again from his cheeks. You patted his head while comforting him. "Im sorry."

To others point of view, it really isn't what it is sometimes. They have to understand first before going with it.