like seesaw + m.y.g

'Love is like seesaw. It isn't just in one place.'

"How could i believe your lies?!" Yoongi, your bofriend said while smashing a vase. "Yoongi, just listen ple-" he cut out with a harsh word. "SHUT THE FUCK UP Y/N! Stop fucking lying! I already saw you! You were with him!" You looked down. You couldn't utter some words. He accused you of cheating, now he's yelling at you and didn't even listen to a word you said.

"Now you're guilty?! Save your excuses bitch!" His words broke your heart even more. You were tired and just came home only to be met with an angry yoongi. His words felt like a thousand knife stabbing you.

"Don't bother coming to the bedroom. Sleep on the couch. You can leave this house tomorrow. I don't care. Go fuck him." He left the room as you fell sobbing on your knees.

🌙

You woke up in the morning to see yoongi with a suit case. "Wha-" he once again cut you off. "You're leaving this instant. I don't want to see your disgusting face. Go!" He threw the suit case at you which made you flinch.

he pushed you out of the house as you were crying, begging for him.

🌙

You walked to the park as you found jimin. "H-hey y/n, I'm really s-sorry for yesterday.. what did yoongi say to you? Why do you have so many luggage?" You cried at his chest.

"Y-yoongi, kicked me out..."

"What?! What about the baby??"

"Don't worry. He doesn't know that I'm carrying his child. It's better if he didn't know."

"Y/n, I'm really sorry. If it wasn't for me, yoongi would accuse you of cheating. If only i didn't meet up with you and ask about the baby this all wouldn't happen-"

He stared at you with verge of tears.

"Its not your fault jimin.."

"What are you gonna do now..?"

"Im leaving seoul. Back to my hometown in gwangju."

"Take care y/n.."

"I will" you smiled at him before leaving the park and goingto the airport.

--

Yoongi (third person)

Yoongi looked at the pregnancy test in his hands about to break down in tears. He realized that he just made the biggest mistake in his life. They.. were just meeting up.

Things breaking could be heard from the once shared room you and yoongi were having. Tears were streaming to his cheeks as he remembered every words he just said to you.

"Hyung, you could still catch her. She's almost going to the airport."

Jimin said behind his back witnessing what was going infront of him.

🌙

Y/n was about to go inside the airport station when someone back hugged her from behind.

"Baby I'm sorry... im sorry.." yoongi said between the sobs.

Y/n was then turned around as yoongi cried at her shoulders as she hugged him back.

"Stop crying yoongi." She cupped his cheeks as she pecks his lips.

"I forgive you.."

'-sometimes, when the other side goes up. The other side goes down. It resembles life. Without the person who's on the other side, the game wouldn't be complete. It wouldn't been played.'