show up + m.y.g

Rqstd by~
@randomwritesandme

Wow took me long enough to follow on suggestions. What's with me? I have to study for a quiz for God's sake. But u know? YOLO YOLO YOLO YO-

Ps. I did this differently, idk why but i thought it suits better ithink?

🌙

She tapped her fingers above the porcelain clean white counter, looking like she had just been in a roller-coaster of heck in her mind, while the room was nothing compared to the existence of silence around here.

She pulled out her phone for the 10th time, dialing his number to be only forwarded in a default voicemail. The food which was once hot and delicious to her eyes- now seemed like it's icy cold and plain. The prepared scented candles, had burned it's fire out as the room looked lifeless just as her.

She was full of hope earlier. It was their 4th anniversary, so she was expecting him to come and be beside her. But by now- she knew she was hopeless. While staring at the food the restaurant had served ages ago.

"Ma'am- are you waiting for someone?" The man infront of her curiously asked about her presence noticing she haven't laid a single hand on the food for hours. Her phone dinged for a possible answer from her other half, as she opened it- once again with hope on her desperate self.

Meow😺
I really can't come today.
20:38

Meow😺
Sorry.
20:38

It felt like her life was drained. She prepared the date- the place- her time- her countless hours waiting alone- for nothing? For a simple 'sorry' let alone, she felt like dying alone. Being the idiot who always got played.

"Im alone." She stood up from her place, as she made a sorrowful bow- not even taking a single glimpse of the plain, cold food infront of her while taking steps towards the exit.

I wanted him to come
I told him to come
Isn't that easy?
He told me it's his day off at the company.
Did he lie?

Her pace became slower each and every second of her momentarily self- thinking about possible explanations from the boy that had just declined an offer from her. The boy that said it was all fine- and that he will come. Is this day not special for him?

She shook her head vigorously- staring at the commotion infront of her. Her man. Her other half- with someone else? The only one she trusted that took a part in her life- was holding someone else in his arms. Was giving that person much love as she did before with him.

Is she not enough that he goes away from her embrace and looks for another? She thought the both of them were compatible. Like nothing will ever come between them. Nothing would ever break them apart. But reality strikes hard.

The lonely star in the dark sky was reflecting how she is now. How she felt now. How she felt stupid. Helpless. Useless. The boy who is her other half. That exchanged meaningful vows infront of her- and the same boy that wasted her time. That didn't show much love as she did. That showed none concern at her state.

Her vision was blurred. Her cheeks became wet. Her fist balled up beside her. Her heart- ached. But she still kept staring. Wanting to torture herself while watching him plaster kisses to the girl's red face. Watching him, love someone else.

She stared and stared. Breaking into pieces. The world was against her. She just wanted to love. To feel love. To be loved. But she felt like it already ended. The story ended. There's no more pages left. There's no where to write. Sadly- there's no happy ending.

She grabbed the pieces of her broken self. Trying to fix it up. Leave and go. But you know? She wasn't those girls who were brave with high potentail that will come up and just immediately scream and slap. She's a fragile flower. The water was her only way of loving and growing. And once it ends, she withers into nothing.

She isn't stupid enough to think this was a dream. Certainly- it wasn't. Knowing it would happen anytime because of his everlasting ignorance towards her presence. She just wished- she didn't believe. That she stayed out before it ever happens. Before this ever happened.

And once- his gaze was fixed on her leaving a panicking sigh as he saw her leaving. He excused himself- he knew she'd  still be with him by the end of the day, but her attitude would be completely lifeless. The girl beside him smiled a goodbye, seeing him walking away.

And now, she found her self infront of her old high school.

Highschool lovers. They're the ones who started out with small kisses and promises. To the point they had loved eachother, and got married. But what's all it for if one loved another? "Hey y/n-" she tilted her head at his exhausted figure. "I can expain-" she watched herself pitifully fall inlove again to this man towering her figure.

"She meant nothing to me okay-" holding hers shoulders in despair of her leaving away from him and himself grasping about the situation. He could be all over the news. Well ofcourse- being the ceo of a multi millionaire company has terrifying full-on-rumour shits too.

"I don't love her-"she stared at him in the most painful slow motion. "Sorry baby." She distanced herself amongst him. No way she would be in the arms of a deceiver. A betrayer. A liar. But loving him this much was just as hard as math exams.

"I'm not okay. This is not an open relationship where you could just leave me and come back." She seemed to hold her tears. And he noticed that. Trying to held her hands- but she already moved away and walked far from him as he stared at her withering figure. She looked so fragile. Her face was visible of crying. And it's all because of him.

He didn't leave her sight pulling her smaller wrist back to his touch. "L-let me go!" His scent that made her go head over heels was lingering in her nose as she felt her hot tears. No way she would just give up by his embrace that she had always dreamed for.

"I said let go!" She slightly pushed his chest away while cupping her small hands to her swollen eyes and sobbing quietly. With the boy unable to utter any words. She was bawling her eyes out as he just stood there looking like he was the cause of her low and depressed self.

"These days, months, and years. Yoongi ah- did you ever think of me?" Hope was out of her league and she wished that- she was never here. She wished that she was erased. Being in this position, fighting for love made her dizzy. She was sick and tired that any moment- she would give up.

"Yoongi. I really- really want to give up-" she continued while staring at his guilty self. "You never loved me did you?" She collected herself and left his sight. She will make sure this was the last time he would see her figure ever again.

🌙

Empty bedside was occupied beside him early in the morning- as his arms automatically moved to find for someone to hug. But she wasn't there beside him. His eyes were now awake- looking for her first thing in the morning.

Her things weren't in their perspective place anymore.  He clothes weren't neatly folded in the closet anymore. Her things- were gone from his sight. She wasn't there anymore.

He didn't panic. He didn't cry. He just stared at the white wall infront of him. He was still like a statue in display. Just now he realized how big and quiethis house were.

"These days, months, and years. Yoongi ah- did you ever think of me?"

"Yoongi. I really- really want to give up-
You never loved me did you?"

Her striking words was painful for him to hear and remember. And he found himself wondering if she's okay.

But no- never once did he love her. Never once he felt anything for her.

Never once- he would treat her like a wife.

Hah. Fml
nO dEfInItE eNdInG
You guys must be triggered. I would be too smh

Don't worry yoongi loves us armys kk