someone like you + k.t.h [3]

I'm on 76 percent
IM BACKKKKK

dang is it my first time updating 3 chapters or more hour by hour?

Idk what's wrong with me why i only update after 3 weeks or even a freaking month.

🌙

It's been 3 weeks. But something has been bothering you. Yoongi, asked you to be his girlfriend. You accepted, thinking it's the right thing to do. But, there was no confession of love in any ways. He told you your his, and only his.

How are you going to believe if he's sincere? Especially when your heart beats faster whenever you have close encounters with him. You knew you were starting to develop feelings for him. And you didn't want to be hurt again, so you kept denying.

But you can't keep telling yourself you don't love him, when you get jealous when there was a girl beside him. Especially that one girl, that never leaves his side ever since they met at a café, as yoongi told you that's what happened.

Haneul

Actually, you didn't even want to say her name, considering that when yoongi talks to you, she pulls him closer and rolls her eyes at you whenever she gets the chance. And you were full of it.

Yoongi really couldn't do anything since she, was actually yoongi's highschool bestfriend.

Means she knew him well than you.

And that, hurt you. He didn't do anything about it when he knew well that you get sensitive and hurt easily.

You were planning on visiting him today. Since you were bored. You two didn't keave together, which was a bummer. You two meet up three days a week, or just stay over at eachothers house for awhile.

You already texted him, but he didn't reply. Which was actually weird.

You knocked at the door, then stpped back when someone purposely bumped herself to you. Yes, 'herself'.

"Watch where you're going."

There she stood. Wearing a really short skirt. And a crop top.

"Why are you here?"

She scoffed, then turned her gaze back at you.

"Meeting yoongi."

Haneul crossed her arms, like nothing bothers her in such. And it's clear she's trying to ruin your day with yoongi, again.

"Are you trying to seduce him or what?"

You fought back, eyes raging at what she wore that was too revealing. And really? Infront of your boyfriend?

"Who says i can't?"

'This bitch..'

You were about to talk back when yoongi opened the door.

"Y/n, you're here"

You smirked back at her who was now clutching her hand to fist in anger that he only greeted you, and said your name.

"Oh, ...haneul. "

He opened the door wide for you two to go inside, knowing that this will be a bad idea since he knew you didn't like haneul, and she didn't like you.

"Hey noona"

"Hey y/n"

Jin and jungkook waved at you, not noticing that haneul was around. They're only focused at you.

"We visited yoongi hyung since I'm bored."

"He dragged me here."

You chuckled at the both of them, anger rising when you took a glimpse of haneul talking sweetly to yoongi. And ofcourse, he didn't mind.

You started to get involved, to stop them talking to eachother so she could finally mind her own business, and not steal your man.

"Oppa-"

"Hey yoon!"

You smiled at him, and he smiled back, this time pulling you closer. You looked at haneul, who was in rage after you cut her sentence off to yoongi.

"Hey. Do you want to grill outside?"

He asked, looking at you, only you. But then haneul had to cut in.

"Ofcourse oppa"

"He was talking to me."

"Wow. You were actually there? I didn't see you."

"Then go get glasses you dumb-"

"We can all go and grill outside okay? Jeez."

He went outside, leaving the both of you sending Neverending glares at eachother.

+

You three werw grilling meat. It was awkward. Especially how haneul clings to yoongi like theres no tomorrow. It was awkward, for you. Even for yoongi.

"Aish. I forgot the plate. Can you two please look after that for me?"

"Yes yoon."

"Yeah oppa"

You two were left alone with eachother. And you were feeling the urge to slap her in the face when she rolls her eyes at you and do a hairflip.

"Did you really think, he would love you?"

She crossed her arms at you, who was now offended by her own words.

"I should be asking that to you."

"And why would you?"

"Im his fucking girlfriend idiot."

"Did he even say 'i love you' to you once? No right? Don't think i don't know about all of this y/n"

You stopped. She's right. Never have you ever heard yoongi say 'i love you' to you. But the kiss made it feel like he did. Your mind couldn't help but agree with haneul. Did he really love you?