your choice + k.t.h

You were tapping your bed lamp table vigorously as you waited for taehyung once again. He said that he'd be with seomin for a couple of hours just hanging out. Well you may ask, who is seolmin?

Non other than his bestfriend. Not only bestfriend, but his bestest friend. And you're assuming you'd only be called a girlfriend. Excluding the 'bestest'. But that's not why you were curious and suspicious.

You were wanting to know about the two of them, clearly. Cause things had been bothering in your head about them and you can't seem to erase that. Erase the feeling that, he's been cheating n you.

But you couldn't accuse tae, he was such a nice person ever since you met him. He even promised to never brrak your heart, which led that into you, trusting him more than anyone. And you hope he'd not break that.

But as they say, promises are meant to be broken anyways.

And that's what you have been thinking. These times with seomin, did he already break his promise? I mean, you think she's much better than you. Much slimmer than you, much prettier than you. There's chances tae might fall inlove with her.

But then sometimes you also thought, if she is better than me, slimmer than me, prettier than me, then why did tae choose me?

(A/n; well damn another roast right there;) y/n you badass😂)

"Arghh just stop overreacting y/n. They're probably just having fun." You thought to yourself as you consoled yourself time by time you wait.

But seconds turned to minutes and minutes turn to hours. But he's still not home.

🌙

taehyung

"Tae, you think she's gonna suspect anything?" Seomin asked while interwining her fingers as taehyung happily smiled at her. Never did he smiled at you this happy before.

"Then she suspects." Taehyung gave her his box smile which you yearn to see again. But he never even smiles like that to you anymore. "What? What if she finds out?"

Taehyung was not concerned or anything about you. A matter of fact, he doesn't care about you anymore. He knows he loves seomin, and he will always do.

"Then she finds out. I don't care. As long as i have you. I love you" taehyung kissed her lips as she happily accepted. The words 'i love you', you never hear that from him anymore.

🌙

》 y/n

You woke up early in the morning looking beside you as you saw no one. Ofcourse. It was becoming a routine. Waking up everyday without him by yourside. Did he sleep in seomin's house again? Yep. You were sure.

You know it. You finally knew. His love was slowly fading towards you. So you're the only one who could fix it. Why? Because you love him. And your love will never fade for him.

Deciding on bringing him kimbap to his office, you packed up his lunch in a cute style as a neatly folded paper with aspiring words were written inside. Something you usually do but he ignores it. So you decided to make it more alluring.

You walked up to the receptionist as she greeted you. Going to the elevator  and aiming for the sixth floor was easy. It just caused you 7 minutes to get there.

You knocked on taehyung's big ass CEO door as he opened it. Your heart fluttered as you saw a glimpse of him smiling. He's probably happy to see me. But once he saw your face it faded. Well that's a twist.

"Hello my taehyungie~! I decided to bring lunch to you, you have not been coming home more often. I missed you" you hugged taehyung as you felt he slowly pulled you back.

"Yeah." Replying with a plain word, he went back to his seat and continued on typing on his computer. "...i brought you lunch..." you replied as taehyung got a hint of sadness in your voice.

"Just put it there." Taehyung pointed beside his paper works as you put it there quietly. There was a minute of silence until you spoke. "Are you coming home tonight?" You asked while fiddling with your hands slightly.

"No." Again. You hated it when he answers plainly. It's like he doesn't want you around except for seomin. "Oh.. okay then, I'll get going." You went out of his office as co workers greeted you.

You tried for your tears not to fall but once you stepped outside, it was a fail.