starting tomorrow + p.j.m [2]

Heysss it's been a while. The exam was CRAZY heck of a ride. i mean math- I'd rather shut my mouth it's too- it haunts me to see test papers :'(

🌙

It's been a while since you moved from yours and jimin's home. It was, it wasn't that bad but he made changes. Changes that you, yourself decline to.

After you moved here, jimin gave you a list. Mostly like rules you need to follow around the house. His girlfriend was over seas and was finally coming home this Thursday. And you were nervous.

Rules:

1 clean the house.

2 make food.

3 don't bother me nor my girlfriend in any circumstances.

4 you can't sleep in MY bedroom. My girlfriend will be sharing with me. You sleep at the guest room

5 let's act like strangers to eachother when were out.

You were angry and down. How could you follow his stupid rules when you sound like a maid. Your his wife. But you know, you were an unwanted wife

You were staring at nothing when jimin came in the kitchen. "Break fast." You scoffed while roĺing your eyes to him. You pushed ypur plate to him. It was supposed to be your food but you didn't care.

"Ew. I don't want your food." Making a disgusted face, he pushes the plate once again towards you. "I haven't even took a bite out of it yet."you rolled your eyes but still felt the ache of your heart.

"Still, i don't want it." He crossed his arms as you turned your heels. "Then make food for yourself." You left out the room as jimin silently cursed on you.

Pretending to be strong. I don't think i could handle it.

Yeah yeah its short, not you jimin. The story is pretty short;) BUT I LOVE YOU MOCHI

So its because im lowbattery and stuff. Ive been having the WORST day for fucks sake ever.

First i got my middle finger stuck on the door when it closed. It fucking hurt you know

Second my knees hurt just by dancing yesterday. Like literally.

Third- yeah... I HAVE BADLUCK today