your choice + k.t.h [3]

K since all of you requested for part three, then... hereeee:))

🌙

》Taehyung

taehyung sat in the bar drinking while thinking about everything that was happening around him. He loves seomin, but he loved you too. It was like he's having mixed feelings but he doesn't know who to choose.

Seomin was sexy and beautiful. Just the girl of his dreams. But you too were beautiful and caring, that's why he loved you. Not to mention, back on college he used you just to be his rebound but he couldn't break up with you.

Until he finally made up his mind. "Seomin. I love lee seomin." He wasn't even drunk or lost in oblivion when he said that. If you were to hear this, it'll surely be a heartbreak for you.

He went up his seat as he went to go in his company quickly. Finding seomin as he smiled at himself. He quickly went to his office to see her beautiful nface, working on some papers he sent her.

He admired her silently until she noticed him "oh, hi tae" seomin bit her lips seductively as he saw the sight of taehyung. He quickly wentup to her as he kissed her passionately. Something he doesn't do to you anymore.

"I love you lee seomin." Something he doesn't say to you anymore. Taehyung kissed her again and again as seomin smiled. "And im gonna reveal it." Taehyung gave his box smile.

He came to hold her hands as they went out of his office, some co workers saw and gave weird looks. They knew taehyung had you and now he's with another girl? And its his secretary.

This is so short. Damn okayseu