your wing girl + k.t.h [3]

"T-tae.." taehyung was confused as you bavked away. You were worried about jae. Yout thought that this was all your fault. Jae could be happy with him, but then you ruined everything.

Ypu swifted away from tae as you ran towards the direction where jae ran to. It was almost sunset, and it will be hard to find someone at night.

"Y/n!" Taehyung screamed your name over and over again as he was lost. You were somewhere. He was panicking. He thought he lost you. He kept looking very where.

"Jae?"After miles of running, you finally spotted her figure, curled up in a ball while looking up in the beautiful sunset.

"Fuck you y/n." Jae said while holding her tears. There was a slight croak in her voice so in which you thought that she was probably crying.

"You know I've liked him from the start. But you have to get in the way and fucking steal him from me." She said calmly while you took little steps towards her.

You sat beside her as you examine the beautiful surroundings

"I fucking hate you y/n." Jae said inhaling the breeze. "Just let it all out. I was like that once." Jae turned to you confused.

"Once?" She turned her head back waiting for your response. "When back then, tae officially told me he likes you. He told me to help him get with you. Most likely his wing girl."

Jae harshly chuckled. "He doesn't like me now does he? I missed my fucking chance" she smiled bitterly to herself as you were guilty of everything.

"Y/n?! Y/n-" taehyung stopped at the sight of you and jae. "Tae..." jae softly said as you feel slight jealous all of the sudden.

"Tae... you still like me right? Y/n's lying. She's always lying! Say it tae. You still do right?" Jae stood up as she went slowly infront of taehyung.

"Ja-" you were cutted off by your bestfriend's sjdden outburst. "Shut up!" She gave you a glare. You stood up as you waited for tae's answer.

"Jae... i like you. I love you." It broke your heart to a million pieces, not only, when taehyung said earlier he loved you, it was a lie after all.

A tear slipped from for eyes as you turned around, leaving the two of them slowly behind, as you saw jae smirk.

"But that was in the past. I love y/n now. Whole heartedly."it made you stop in your tracks as you turned around, happy seeing taehyung smiling to you, giving his box smile.

"Fine. Fine! Go ahead! Fuck you choi y/n!" She left you both as you were both happy and disappointed.

"Its okay y/n, it's all gonna be alright. She's gonna calm down for a bit." Taehyung said while hugging you, as he caressed you hair while you huged him tightly.

Feeling love, and comfort.

Yea.... this chapter is shorteu