sister affair × p.j.m

Jimin's gaze landed on his phone as he received another notification from you. He ignored it, wrapping his arms tight around hyeowon's petite waist.

Hyeowon is your step sister. Because you two are not blood related. Your dad just got married to her mom, and believe me, it was great.

Your step mom was nice to you and caring. but you couldn't get over the fact why your real mom left the family.

You weren't used to having new changes in life specially when it comes to your family. For you, it was hard letting go.

But there's one thing that's making you annoyed all day 24/7- or should i say, person.

It was hyeowon.

She's nice to you and even treats you like her own family. But you don't know why you envied her. Butdeep inside you know it's because of jimin.

Park jimin, you bestfriend through thick and thin ever since your childhood days, he has always been there for you, and cheered you up at most times when you're sad or feeling down.

It's not your fault if you accidentally fell inlove. I mean- who wouldn't?

But he changed ever since your step sister moved in the house. Turns out she's more interesting than you. You wished you hadn't invited jimin in the house so he wouldn't meet your step sister.

Ever since they met, he has zero interest in talking to you or even texting an hello.

Zero time for you

And you fucking hated it. But mostly, you hated yourself. Hyeowon was perfect with him. And you can see that. And that made you feel low and unaccepted.

A month ago, they finally officially dated. And you and jimin, officially ignored eachother. Mostly, he's the one who ignored you.

You missed him.

You love him.

But you knew.

You knew that this was only a one side love. You couldn't betray your sister. But you couldn't betray your bestfriend too.

So you decided to just stay away.

Hey👋

This is a sample chapter, but inform me if you guys want me to continue it😂

1k votes on my crappy book?
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYSEU I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY YOU GUYS RED THIS CRAPPY BOOK😂😊😊