stay with me + p.j.m

"Jimin, can you atleast stay with me for tonight?"

And with a broken voice, her eyes shun with pleadness- hands attached to his right arm, gently pulling him away from the door.

"Don't even think about it."

So she felt him snatch away his arm from her, leaving with no regrets whilst her attention was emmited retracing his steps.

She watched him walk away like she didn't even matter. She watched him treat her badly. She watched herself dwell from his actions. She watched herself getting attached to his nothingness.

"I was supposed to be the wife."

She knew well she was dim witted. Trying to fit in to his interests. By time her smile faltered. As well as her high hopes. Along with their relationship going down hill.

And so with his slightest affections, leisure ego and numb self towards her- she made her mind up a week ago.

5 days.

🌙

"Jimin eat with me?"

Earlier she felt proud, maybe with a little ounce of hope left deep inside. Hours and hours of preparation and he only said-

"No. Eating at jae's."

In the corner of her eyes she watched him feltch his coat, smiling through his phone. As if an object is more important than spending time with his other half.

As the door closed she deeply sighed. Reflection of her wounded self surrounds her mind, knowing she's going to keep breaking herself, keeping up with his bullsht

She was commited. And she knew that. She's been the only one trying to keep the remains of their broken relationship. He just, lost interest.

4 days.

🌙

"Jimin i think i have a fever today."

She looked at him, with admiration whilst his arrogance spreads. She woke up with a high temperature expecting him to give her affection, atleast just this once.

"Not my problem y/n."

He took steps outside the door, leaving her frustrated and alone. As always.

3 days.

🌙

"Jimin are you free for today?"

Staring at the cold hard ground waiting for his conscious answer, she could see him smirk as if she- herself looked desperate asking him such a question.

"No. Jae's sick."

His hands coiled around his phone, giving her a blantant answer. Then cueing his fancy exit leaving her rethinking her life decisions.

"But when i was sick, where you there?"

She knew she was on the verge of dread and sadness, once she found out his infidelity got the best of him. She could see right through his sheer self.

2 days.

🌙

"Jimin ah, can you please stay? I missed you.."

You pleaded while he tilts his head to you in annoyance.

"I don't want to. I didn't even miss you. I missed jae un."

He walked towards the shared bedroom. Though, he always orders you to sleep in the guest room.

"1 more day y/n. 1 more day."

🌙

"Jimin ah, please stay with me and spend more time with me?"

" i wouldn't want to. Jae un needs me."

He went out of the room. You were thankful. You were thankful that he will not be witnessing your last breath.

The doctor told you last week that you had only 5 days left due to your lung cancer. There was no cure. It was getting serious. You broke down crying because you will not be seeing jimin again.

As well as the feeling of everlasting happiness. happy that he will finally be happy with jae un.
Wanting him to be happy even if you were not in this world anymore.

3 hours had passed and you were breathing heavily. Your chest heaving up and down as you felt light headed.

You coughed out blood as you could only stare at it.

Then everything went black.

🌙

Jimin twisted the door knob to hear your annoying voice he wouldn't want to hear for the last time. But nothing was heard.

There was no pleading, there was no one calling his name.

It was like she was not there.

He went to the living room where she would always wait for him but only a tearful scene made him tear up and panic.

"Y/n? Talk to me! Wake up! Dont leave me here" he was vigorously shaking her numb shoulders. As if it was a bad dream.

But there was no avail. It was like she isn't breathing anymore.

Jimin called the ambulance as his tears were non stop.

He looked at your body that was being carried to the hospital.

He held your hand along the way.

🌙

"She isn't that stable yet. She's in a critical condition. She had lung cancer. She was on the last stage. Didn't she inform you anything about it?"

The doctor said as jimin just gripped the chair that he was sitting on. He thought to himself that he was such a fool.

"No- she didn't inform me anything. Can i visit her now?"

"Yes you may."

The doctor left as jimin slowly opened the door.

His eyes watered looking at the state you were in. There were a lot of wires attached to you.

He went to you and sat beside you.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry, please don't leave me, i promise to take care of you."

"Y/n ah, please stay with me.." jimin said using the same pleading tone and sound that she used to say to him.

It's like the tables were turned and he was now the one who was begging for you to stay.

"Please, stay with me" jimin said while breaking down to tears.

But his heart ached at the sound he didn't want to hear.

The monitor showed that your heart was not beating anymore.

"Y/n? Y/n can you hear me?! Doctor!"

Jimin yelled with tears as the nurses came in along with the doctoer as he watched them trying to make her alive again.

The doctor went up to jimin with sadness.

"Time of death, november 17, 10 :13 pm."

*','.•°End°•.',' *