your wing girl + k.t.h

Heyo in this story, theres angst- but there's fluff. :D coz i think im in a good mood today =))

Tis story is kinda cute?¿ and the music!

DONT FORGET TO PLAY THE MUSIC GUYSSSSS it's cute music too♡

I think im being soft today=/

🌙

'Confess to him. Just confess, it's gonna be alright'

Holding the pink paper, which has countless words for taehyung, your crush and cliché bestfriend. You've been bestfriends since elementary and thought those years, you gained feelings.

It's gonna be hard to say this to him because he hasn't been paying attention to you lately. And you felt left out. But you couldn't keep this unbearable feelings anymore.

You got up to his locker as you shoved the pink letter inside the slit and walked away like nothing happened.

You put your hands to your pocket as you smiled innocently and greeted tae, who was actually right behind you. You were sure he saw everything. You were caught in action

"Y/n? What are you doing there?your locker is diagonally across mine." You made an unremarkable excuse, trying to end it with a snap. "Oh! Haha i forgot! Sorry"

You smiled nervously as you slowly slipped away from tae, leaving the scene behind while waving good bye. Good thing you two are not in the same class at the first subject cause he probably seen it by now.

The subject ended as you went out for your next subject. You sat near tae as he ignored you. You were having anxiety ignoring that he probably hate you for sending him your crappy love letter confession.

It happened each and every subject you're with him. It's like you were completely invisible to his eyes.
Then you finally took up all your courage as you asked him.

"Taehyung, why have you been ignoring me? Is-" you were cutted off as he looked right to you. "Y/n. I don't like you. I like your friend." He hesitated saying it at first, thinking that it'll hurt your feelings.

It did.

"Oh, sorry. I-i" you tried uttering words but you really couldn't. You can't. "Its okay y/n you're gonna move on from me. Find someone new. Please."

🌙
-2 weeks after-

You weren't sure that you moved on. But you knew you were still healing. Tae had texted you after over days of not contacting each other.

Tae♧

Can you help me? Please y/n i really need this.

Y/n♤

Sure taehyung.

You seemed okay and casual when you were texting him. But you really weren't .

Tae♧

Can you help me ask out jae?

Y/n

Sure. I'll be your wing girl. Tomorrow okay?

It wouldn't be that bad.

He broke your heart many times. And you want to move on so badly. So you'll just help him to be in a relationship with your friend, jae.

🌙

"Okay tae, jae likes being alone woth someone on a peaceful place,so you could ask her to come with you for a second to the school garden. She loves it there."

You made it sound like you were teaching a student some love life things. But really, you were just his wing girl. Helping him to get with youe friend. It hurts.

You looked at jae. You started to compare your self to her. To why taehyung picked her. But you were sure because she was perfect.

You stared at taehyung as you pushed tae to jae as taehyung started an awkward conversation until it turned normal.

Ober 30 minutes have passed of them talking when taehyung was smiling happily to you. "Thanks y/n! I'll repay you tomorrow! Coffee!"

You smiled as you looked at his dissappearing figure.

🌙

You sat in silence, waiting for tae when you heard a camera flash. "Wha- tae?" He gave you a box smile. "I just missed those days when I'd take pictures of you secretly and you'd glare at me"

He laughed while holding the camera and the Polaroid showing what he took a pic of you.

"That's pretty good." You smoled while taking the pciture into your hands.

Your hands touched as taehyung felt his heart beating faster. He didn't know yet, but his feelings was developing for you.