too late + m.y.g [4]

You stepped forward, pretending you did not hear yoongi's awful words he described you.

"Hey, mallows"

You smiled. This time, he noticed it wasn't like the smiled you flash him. It was the smile when you hide something deep he had no interests in talking to you with it. A fake smile. A fake smile that was plastered in face. your

"Stop calling me that. I hate it."

You smiled. And didn't react to his words that crushed your heart many times. You'd smile, and talk with him naturally. But it hurt. It really fucking hurt. Being despised by someone you had love. How much it pains you to not be affected by his words that was basically pushing you away.

You hated you self for not letting go of him.

"..hate is a strong word"

He rolled his eyes and walked away. You frowned and catched up with him and took a good hold in his arm.

"So... for that upcoming valentines party, who's your-"

The bell rang, and he pulled away from you while the crowd syarted gettingbigger and soon, all students were in their perspective classes. Leaving you standing there like an idiot.

Yoongi was your partner in chemistry class. You couldn't miss it. Jimin wasn't present in school today, means you are lonely. Again. You could hang out with yoongi, but he doesn't want your presence around.

You were about to walk to inside the classroom when someone pulled you and pushed you inside the janitors closet. For what you could remember, it was a girl with a long black hair.

"Somin what the hell!"

She didn't budge. She just stood there looking like was planning something on you. You were about ti stand up when she held your wrist tightly and pushed you back down again.

"Let me go! Or else I'll tell yoongi you're using him!"

"Are you sure bitch?"

She had just slapped you for no reason. And it's pretty stupid. But considering you now have a big imprint on your left cheek, you wanted you punch her in the face.

But you were weak. And she was the one who gave you bruises.

"Fucking stay away from yoongi y/n. Or else."

By then, your lips were bleeding, your cheeks were tear strained, and you were covered with bruises. She had just locked inside the janitors closet locking it with a chair. It was the worse, especially since it was dark.

You yelled for help, but no one reached out.

🌙

"Min Yoongi. Where's Y/n? You two should be partnering by now did she even go to school today?"

Yoongi then became confused. You were just clinging onto him 3 hours ago and you missed 3 classes. He was frustrated and angry at you since you were his designated partner in chemistry.

"Y/n-"

"Maybe she's absent miss."

Somin spoke out for yoongi. And he could tell something was off. But she smiled at him like nothing was wrong. The teacher nodded at her, taking another note.

×

Chemistry class ended and he was boiling with anger towards you. He didn't get to do the project since it was pretty complicated and big, puls he needed a partner. He insisted to change partners with somin, but the teacher said it's final.