your choice + k.t.h [6]

Hey im back👋
Thanks to @vidhikookie and everyone who waited tho:)

🌙

"Come on Y/n can you please stop lying?!" Taehyung frustratedly ran his hair to his hands as he gripped seomins hands to him. "im going. Let's never see eachother again." That's it? He'd just leave you like that?

You felt nothing. You felt nothing but you could hear you heart crashing. You didn't care about the stares or how they pity you. "Y/n, are you alright?" Hoseok grabbed your hands as you cried onto his chest.

"Y/n, don't cry for that jerk." He hugged you as you didn't stop. It was like the world was spinning as you fall into a pitch black dark hole. Where sadness endures. and it was like hell and torture for you.

Especially your heart.

He hugged you as he carried you onto the kitchen counter and placed you there. He was hugging you in between your legs as you cried. "Don't cry y/n, please." You heard hoseok's pleading as you tried to stop your tears.

Crying hard or having unstable emotion is unhealthy for you. You can't handle it. You sniffed as hoseok patted your back, still hugging you as you tried to think about what just happened.

"I'm going to take you home. Rest okay?" You nodded as hoseok found his heart shattering. It was like you were a lost cat. Hoseok held your shoulders as he gave you his coat. It was a little bit cold outside.

He walked you home since it will be better to freshen up. Plus, it's not that far. "H-hobi?" Hoseok looked up to you as you hugged him while he felt his heart beating faster. "Thank you." You snuggled you self into him as his cheeks were tinted a shade of pink red.

"For what?" Hoseok asked. He knows his title was just a 'friend' to you. And he wants to change that. Plus, now that you and tae have broken up, he has 50% change he'd win your heart and finally be free of his feelings to love you.

"For loving me. After all this years, i didn't know you always have loved me. Maybe me and tae aren't for eachother." His eyes widened as he looked up to you to see you loving his warm hug. "What? H-how-" you shifted your gaze from him.

"Earlier. Hobi, i want to love you. I really do. Please help me heal the broken pieces of my heart. Help me to love you agin. Like when i had a crush on you back in highschool." Hoseok felt his heart racing. Back in highschool?

"You- what?" Hoseok was shocked, disappointed, and happy at the same time. But he's disappointed because you have loved him back when you two were in highschool. He just didn't know why. "You had a girlfriend. Suji, remember?"

His mouth gaped open as he realized he just made a mistake. You opemed your mouth to say something. But it was cut off by a sweet word "I love you." Hoseok kissed you finally feeling your soft pump lips he wanted to kiss for years as he deepened the kiss.

There, you felt your heart racing little by little. Moving on fast are we?

🌙
3 months after

You opened the door to see hoseok with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. "How's my wife and child eh?" You were happy and surprised to see hoseok standing there right infront of you. "Wah? I thought you had a business trip with jinnie?"

You questioned as he smiled cheekily. Hoseok was caring and loving. You two became a couple last two months, and believe me, being with him was the best. And now, you two were married happily as he waited for your child to be born quickly.

Even if he's not the father, he is willing to be. And now, he's been obsessed waiting for the baby's gender as you were excited as well.

"Let me guess? You didn't forget?" He simled widely as he took your hand gently as he led you to the car. "Today we're gonna find out about the gender! And i swear it's gonna be a boy!" He held your hand excitedly as you laughed at his cuteness.

🌙

You arrived at the hospital as you two waited in the waiting room with only a few people but not many. "Damn I'm so excited. Wait here, i gotta use the restroom hun, call me if it's our turn okay?" You gave him a thumbs up as he smiled lovingly as you were left alone.

You were scrolling down your photos with hoseok, but one caught your eye. It was you and tae. He was kissing your cheeks as you smiled and blushed. "What the heck? It thought i deleted those-" you stopped as soon as you heard two voices you'd never want to hear again.

It was tae and seomin.

Why the heck are they here?

You asked your self as you tried to hide your face. But nonetheless, you were cut by seomin. "oh hi y/n never thouht I'd see you here. Still single and lonely because i got your man? Well guess what? You're gonna be single forever because i got his child"

Taehyung looked at your growing belly as he first had doubts. Seomin was smirking at you while you didn't care. "Well listen heren i don't give a shit. I don't give a fuck. So shut your dirty mouth or else." Tae saw that you had changed. You had. It's because of him that you learned how to be soft and defending at the same time.

"Y/n, baby im back~" hoseok's hand crawled up to your waist as taehyung fully witnessed the scene. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Hoseok noticed taehyung as he smirked.

"Hugging my wife. What else?" Taehyung bursted in anger as he gripped your wrist and pulled you out. "Ouch stop taehyung!"

"Why are you with him?!"

"Because he loves me more than you did."

"Y/n. I know that's my child."

"So you knew. And?"

"Give me a second chance... please. I don't love seomin anymore she's not carrying my child that's not mine!"

"Same as what you said to me back then taehyung. Stop making a fool of yourself. You had your choice  and you chose her instead of us. Did you even think how much pain you caused me? I tell you, I'm happy with my life with hoseok."

That's it. He lost his chance.

There was no more you.

He was not beating for you anymore.

He made his choice.

And he can't change it.