his mistress + k.s.j [5]

"Y/n." You scanned the room, one by one until you stopped your glance at a familiar guy. "J-joonie?" Your sight was still steep that you couldn't fuction properly. Until it hit you finally.

"Namjoon?!" You widened your eyes as you jumped and hugged him tight. "Namjoon..." kim namjoon. Your best friend. Or should you say, childhood best friends. You two had a very strong bond that no one could ever let go.

"Y/n. Tell me what happened. I just got back from states and this is what i go into? And didn't i tell you to not drink alone especially if its night time?" He's caring that's why you love him so much. And you're pretty sure he'd flip out if he knew what exactly happened.

You looked down unable to speak and ĺook at him as he sighed. "Its okay if you don't want to talk about it yet." You hugged him again as he caressed our soft hair gently.

Safe. You were feeling safe. Like when you were with jin. Except you feel love. Love, huh? Did jin ever feel that way towards you anymore?

"I just want to die." You stated as tears came flowing back once again. " you won't die without my permission okay? Stop saying those."

Im sorry if it's short

I'm sleepy actually, and only 5 of my braincells are still awake so...