white dress + k.s.j

It was a typical day. Jin was working in a convenience store. Nothing much. He just wanted to go back home and skip his part time job.

"Hi" jin looked up to see a girl in a beautiful white dress. She was very pale and thin. Her eye color matches her personality which jin thought attractive.

"Hi, um.. welcome!" He peered cheerfully. Usually, he wouldn't be this happy to any other girls, but she made his heart flutter.

"where is the kimchi section?" She said while smiling at him.

"Right beside the snacks miss." He smiled back as she bowed a thank you.

As she went, jin only stared at her actions. It was beautiful. It was graceful. She was like a masterpiece to him.

She went to the check out section while handing the kimchi to him.

He just stared at her beautiful face as she smiled and gave him the money that she will be paying.

"Here.." she gave him the bill as jin only could smile. He couldn't utter any words. He was lost in words.

🌙

Weeks passed and the girl kept on going there. Buying the same product she always bought.

And that, made jin more attentive to his job. He was always so cheerful. He would wait for her for hours with a bright smile.

"Hello miss, the usual?" He said while chuckling at her as she ahnded the kimchi.

"Yes." She had laughed at jin's cuteness.

"What's so funny eh?" Jin retorted playfully.

"It's cute. You're cute." Jin just stared at her. There was a minute of silence when she suddenly bowed.

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to- ughh just how do i say this?" She scratched the ba k of her neck thinking for some words. Jin found it cute at how she was embarrassed.

"Uh, will you go out with me?" She said with closed eyes. Afraid that he might reject her.

"Yes" jin said with a monotone. She opened her eyes to see a sad jin.

"Jin? Why are you sad? Im sorry. I thought you wanted to go out with me.." jin held her hands before saying,

"I do want to go out with you. It's just that, i should be the one saying that." He said while lifting up her chin.

"And how come you know my name while i don't know yours?"

He raised a brow.

"Y-you were my classmate since 6th grade. And i had a big crush in you back then but you never noticed."

Jin widened his eyes. This girl, this girl that made his heart flutter, this girl that went everyday in this convinience store just to see him, was his classmate since 6th grade and he never noticed.

That made him disappointed at him self.

"Im... sorry. I was such a kid back then. Can we start things over?"

Jin pleaded. She extended her hands signaling him to shake it as she smiled.

"Hi kim seokjin. I am choi y/n." She giggled as jin shook her hand.

He could tell that this was the most beautiful moment in his life. And he will forever be remembering it.

Not really an angst eh? But i tried my best♡ this was really emotional for me to write😢

Jin u keep bias wrecking me.

Stay loyal tin, stay loyal. I have to stay loyalllll

#btsarmystruggles