what a lie + k.n.j [2]

You had a high fever today. You called namjoon many times but he didn't answer. You decided to treat yourself since he might be busy with yumi.

It was passed 12 in the morning when namjoon came home. He sneaked up to the bed and back hugged you. You were never asleep. You waited for him.

Unknowingly, tears flew down to your already wet cheeks from earlier. You were tired. Tired of crying and crying over him. You were tired on wasting your feelings. You were tired of this.

🌙

Morning came and namjoon was getting ready for work. You hoped it was work though. You've only known he's going to yumi's house and stay over again. Leaving you with pure dread and sadness.

The last thing you heard was the door shutting. He didn't even say an i love you anymore. Your fever was getting worse. Your sight was blurry and you didn't know why you have bruises.

You definitely didn't fell on anything. It's been one week and it keeps going. You didn't tell namjoon. He's too busy anyways.

So in that case,you decided to go to the doctors for a quick little check up. You were thinking that this was only normal and that it's not a bug deal. Maybe high fevers?

You decided to shrug your thoughts out before it goes further into trouble in your head. And you hated it when that happens. You always think of negative things.

🌙

You went inside greeting dr. Choi. You've actually known him for alot these years, he used to be your personal home doctor.

"Y/n? Is there any problem why you're here? How's your life with your husband?" He smiled as you chuckled and sat infront of him diagonally.

"Well, yes.. it has been.... it has been going well for the both of us." You smiled. But it was a lie. It was not going well. It's going downhill for the both of you. And you knew where it'll come.

"Oh, that's good then." He smiled before you finally spoke again. "I've been having high fevers. I have un seemingly bruises in my body when i didn't get hurt or anything."

His eyes got terribly sorry as he stood up and went ot you. "We'll... y/n,we'll examine the symptoms. I hope that it's not what i think it is."

It made you wonder. It made you wonder what he meant. Were you gonna die? Or it was only a fever?

It has been one hour after dr. Choi got a blood sample from you earlier. You were eager to see what it was.

"Y/n," he stated. His voice was sad. You were suddenly nervous.

"You-"

Y'all hi