your wing girl + k.t.h [2]

It's the last day of the month when you asked taehyung to hang out with you. You still haven't got over him. How would you? Could you surmount your feelings if the one you love is always with you? No.

Cause it was hard. You were falling inlove with him more when his falling for someone else. That's what you said.

A familiar figure entered as you fixed yourself.  He was late. Half an hour actually.

"Tae? Why are you late again?" You gave him a glare while trying to be serious. "Jeez y/n, i was just picking out the best out fit."

You raised a brow. "Did you finally asked jae out?" Looking at his outfit and style, you were sure he has a date with jae.

"N-no" taehyung stuttered as he was nervous which made you more confused as ever. "Yeah sure. You did right? Tell me" you smiled as taehyung blushed. But you didn't see it

"I didn't. look y-" an idea popped in your head as you thought that this plan will make tae and jae together. But he was aiming to say something to you.

"I have a plan tae! Im serious! Jae's gonna be with you after this." How you hated it when you mention your own bestfriend's name. But you have to. But you smiled fakely.

Time to do this plan to end my feelings for you.

Repeating those words, you held taehyung's hand as you dashed out with him to where you were planned to.

Taehung was staring at you the whole time. Thinking that he missed his chance of being with you. He cleared his mind. It was you all along. He was just blinded by love.

"Tae. Jae is always around this tree. She comes here every winter, and you have to go! She told me one day that in this tree, she wanted her first love."

You said while pointing at the beautiful cherry blossom tree as it sent you to inhale and exhale the scent.

Taehyung just stared at it thinking if this is the right choice while ypu looked at your watched as you prepared for Jae's arrival.

"Tae, she's gonna be here in any second. Prepare the words we pra-" he had enough of dealing with this. He wants you. He loves you.

Taehyung pulled you by your waist as he hugged you tight. "I don't like her." While uppling you closer, he engulfed you to a tight hug.

"I like you." You pulled away from taehyung. This was too much. Was this another prank from him? Cause you were gonna smack him.

"Haha tae. Stop making me laugh i-" taehyung cutted you off as you were confused as hell.

"I picked my out fit as best for you. I was always talking about you. I was always thinking of you. Y/n, im sorry of i missed my chance back then. Believe me, i regret every piece of it. I still have your note. I never threw it. It was a remembrance for me. I told you to move on but actually, i don't. I still want you. So please. I don't like jae. I like you."

You kissed tae as you slowly shed tears of joy. It was your lifetime opportunity. You can finally differ from sadness.

"T-tae?" A voice was heard from infront of ypu two. You looked at jae, who was standing in the verge of tears. She heard the whole speech.

"T-tae you like her?" Jae was crying at this point. "Jae i-" she ran away from you two as she wiped her tears.

You pulled away from taehyung while complementing what to do.

Jae, or y/n

Up to you guys