sue me + k.n.j [2]

You crashed the night at your bestfriend's house since your parents are on a business trip. And because you're feeling lonely on what happened earlier.

"So, tell me the reason that he said no to such a beautiful, lovely, intelligent, and amazing girl like you?" You clicked your tounge annoyed as you didn't want to tell them because you'll remember it more.

"Probably because eunjae has all of that." You looked at your phone scrolling social media.

"Yeah except for intelligence. The only thing she's smart is seducing boys." Irene said confidently as it made you chuckle.

"There goes our y/n! Don't be sad, we'll make sure he regrets rejecting you." Joy smirked while flapping her hair as it slapped on irene's face.

"You know, i really want to cut your hair." Joy ran as irene playfully threw her a pillow as you smiled. This. This were your friends. Well they're the only friends you trust since kinder.

And you're still happy and thankful that even after all these years, you guys didn't part.

3:03 am

Irene woke up as she just got the perfect plan for you and namjoon, she obliged in her plan as she shook you and joy while turning on the lights.

You were having a good dream that i don't even know what but it sure is something. As you were awakened in a rude awakening, you groaned.

"What the- you do know it's 3 am in the morning." Joy wiped her eyes as she focused on you two.

"Yeah yeah whatever the teachers told us there's no school today in preparation for prom." Irene sneered at joy.

"And? I don't have a date. Might as well just don't go anyways. But you two can go. Why did you even wake me up?" You said bitterly.

Irene rolled her eyes on you as joy went to get her phone.

"Well, i haven't found anything to wear yet so i figured out that you two might come with me. And no exceptions. And your date? Oh you already have one."

You were shocked at irene. How did she even find you a date?

"Yeah? Who?" You guessed she was lying just so you and joy could wake up and go the mall for hours just picking one prom dress.

"Namjoon's friend, Jeon jungkook" realization hit you once you heard his name. You haven't told irene and joy about jungkook.

The thing is, he's eunjae's childhood friend that hated you to the guts. You didn't even know why. But that was in highschool. When you became a senior highschool, you didn't hear from him ever again.

Since when did him and namjoon even became friends anyways? And why did he even accept?

Words were flowing in your head as irene waved her hands at you. "Hello? Idiot are you still there? Do you even wanna know the plan?"

You broke the gaze as you returned back to being stable. "Oh? Oh yeah yeah the plan" you fiddled with your fingers as all senses cascaded back to you.

"I'll tell the rest to you all later, if we go to the convenience store."

"What? Like right now?" Joy laughed as there was pure silence when she just realized what irene meant.

"What? Why do we have to go to the convinience store? It's three in the morning are you dumb?" Joy snickered while turning her gaze to you. But you returned her with a confused face.

"Because, i want to eat" irene retorted while dreaming about convinience store ramens and goodies.

"You have food in your fridge" joy nodded at you agreeing fully. "We ate it all lastnight. So, you two have no choice."

3:30 am

You wore your coat since it was cold in the middle of the night, plus, you were planning to stay up since only a few hours, it's morning.

"Is there even a convinience store open this night?" You asked irene as she shrugged.

"Duh. Did you two even read the sign? 24 hours open." Irene smiled while leaving her house.

"She sure is obsessed with those goodies." You chuckled at joy as you knew what irene was only aiming for.