i promise + p.j.m [2]

"Excuse me? Miss?" You stared at jimin not believing that all of this is happening in your eyes. Clearly, you were lost in oblivion.

"I- uhh..  im sorry for trapping you here. If i didn't go inside you-" you scratched the back of your neck due to your shyness as jimin cut you off.

"Its not your fault actually. I heard you were just going to get your bracelet." Jimin smiled causing your heart to beat faster than lightning.

"Let's just talk about random things till they find us." Jimin patted a seat next to him as you took little steps and sat beside him quietly.

"So, what's your name?" You smiled at him. This is seriously the best day ever in your whole life that you'd want to thank everyone.

"Y/n. Han y/n." Jimin looked over you as he thought you were mesmerizing to look at. But eventually, you didn't caught him staring.

"Are you an a.r.m.y?"jimin smiled at you as you blushed automatically. "Yes." Smiling back, you fiddled with your hands as you couldn't look directly at him. You were shy.

"Who's your bias?" You looked over at jimin contemplating if you should say or not. "Y-you" you were getting shyer every second as jimin looks at you and asks you.

"Im pleased that I'm your bias" jimin smiled playfully as you tried not to melt. Literally.  The was a minute of silence when you finally spoke.

"Why are you so calm? While I'm here screaming inside my head because you're with me." You said blushing as you just processed what you have said earlier.
Damn honest.

"Shoot, i shouldn't have said that" you hid your face in your small palms as jimin thought you looked cute. "You look cute" you stopped your actions once he said that.

Did, park jimin, did freaking park jimin from bts just called me cute?!

"Wha-" you paused once you heard banging from the door. "Jimin? Are you there? We've been searching for you- ugh why the heck is this door locked?!"

Excitement was fuing in you as you heard yoongi's voice as you looked at jimin. "Hyu-" jimin was cutted off by yoongi, again. "I'm going in" yoongi tried barging at the door but there's no use.

"Let me try." Namjoon suggested getting near but then yoongi stopped him. "Wait, stop, you'll break the handle, let me try it" yoongi barged the door opene as he scanned the room for jimin.

"Jim- oh" yoongi was surprised as he saw you while  namjoon just stood there. Just then, a voice interrupted you four. "Oppa?" A girl behind namjoon suddenly runs up to you and jimin as she hugged him.

"Seolmin" jimin smiled tenderly as you watched, not from afar heart broken watching your bias hug a girl. Damn. Well that's a pretty big heart break. But you should be happy for him. I mean, he's not yours anyways.

They broke the hug as jimin looked at you. "Oh, y/n, please don't tell anyone about our relationship, we are not ready t release it to the public yet, keep it a secret okay?"

jimin stated as you tried not to break down from what is actually accuring infront of you right now. "I promise" you smiled at him as his girlfriend glared you.

"We could Atleast be friends, you cool with that?" Wow a fan being friends with an idol? Well if that's not called luck then i don't know what is. "Oh, okay sure" you were about to go out once again when jimin stopped you.

"Can i atleast get your number so we can contact each other?" Nodding, you gave him the piece of paper that has your number, neatly written by you.

There goes a glare again. From who? From his girlfriend. This honestly made you uncomfortable. Not just because she was glaring at you, but because you couldn't even look at her properly.

"Well okay you two are just gonna leave us hanging here?" Yoongi sneered looking at you and jimin as another voice interrups. "Three actually. I'm here besides him." Jimin's girlfriend said, as you forgot her name again.

"Uhh,i should probably get goung you know? Meet you next time!" You waved at them while running out of the backstage.