your choice + k.t.h [2]

Yesterday was a bummer and you felt like a depressed shit. It was 4 in the afternoon when you were thinking about yesterday. Actually, you were thinking of it since this morning.

You felt everything going downhill for you and taehyung. Including your relationship. But it seems like he doesn't care. He didn't even bother to come home to you.

What could you say? It's becoming his routine.

》taehyung

Taehyung was sitting in a bar with seomin in his lap. He honestly loved her within each and every pieces of his heart. I sure hope he doesnt regret it. But he's sure to himself he won't.

"Tae, I'll go to the restroom okay?"  Tae nodded as he watched his girlfriend walk away with her tight skirt on. He couldn't resist her at times.

He sipped his wine as he heard a voice behind him. "Taehyung?" It was hoseok. He was raising his eyebrow at him probably wanting an answer for why he's in a club.

"Baby" but then seomin's voice interrupted them as she walked up to him seductively. Hoseok was watching every move as he knew what was happening.

Taehyung stopped seomin as he excused him and hoseok. Once as they got outside the bar and the scent of the out doors lingering in their noses, hoseok started to talk.

"So you're cheating on y/n?" Hoseok crossed his arms. "I am. So?" Taehyung said annoyed. It was clear. He didn't love you anymore. Or does he?

"So? What do you mean 'so'?! You're cheating on her! And who? Your freaking slutty best friend!" Hoseok's attitude was not like this but taehyung crossed the line.

"Don't call her that hyung! I don't love y/n anymore. I love seomin!"taehyung screamed as hoseok was standing like he didn't hear anything from him.

"So you don't love y/n anymore? Fine then. Break up with y/n. I'd be the one to heal her broken heart." Taehyung's mind was confused at hoseok. "You love her?" Hoseok couldn't hide the truth anymore. He loved you since college, and it still remained.

"Ofcourse i do. But you took her away from me." Taehyung was feeling jealousy cascade over him. He said he doesn't love you anymore, but why does he feel like he wants you to stay away from hoseok?

"I'll get going. Dont ever think you can come crawling back to y/n after this." Hoseok left as sprinted towards his car. He doesn't know why, but he wants to go home to you immediately.

He left seomin alone in the bar as he quickly got the keys from his pocket as je opened the door.

The bouse was shining clean. And it felt like there was no one. And that's what scared him. He thought you wer in the bedroom but you weren't there. You coat wasn't there your shoes wasn't there either.

He started to panic. "Damn where the fuck are you y/n?" He ran his hair frustratedly as he was about to shed tears. "Tae?" There you were, standing at the door. Holding a few chips and bags.

He quickly came to you and hugged you tightly. "I thought you left me" taehyung felt his tears ruunning as you finally smiled. He missed you.

That night. You and taehyung watched movies and cuddled. Just like every bormal couole do. But it felt like your first time since you two haven't been like this since then.

🌙

You woke up in the morning as you didn't see taehyung again. "So, he left me again" you got up as you went downstairs as you saw tae fixing his necktie.

"I won't be home today. I'll be with seomin. Dont wait for me." Just as soon as you thought he was going back to the old tae, it was rather another lie.

Just as you were to say i love you, he shut the door without any emotions.