ignore me + j.h.s

Hey peeps~
Didn't expect for me to update eh??
Oohhh nah u wrong
Lol anyways, sorry for being in active
There's just been things, going on and it feels depressing to me.
Well, since i missed hobi's birthday, i wanted to make this chapter dedicated to him on his birthday

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO OUR SUNSHINE~~

🌙

Jan. 8. 2019

Hobi..
Seen

I heard sooyeon broke up with you
Seen

Is everything okay?
Seen

Yah you're always ignoring me
Seen

Okay then... bye hobi
Seen

Jan. 25. 2019

Hobi yahh
Seen

Where were u??
Seen

U said you'd meet up with me
Seen

Hobi?? Its okay, we can reschedule😊
Seen

Feb. 2. 2019
Hi hobi
Seen

Have you eaten?
Seen

Oh..
Seen

Feb. 13 2019

Hey hobi👋
Seen

Ei i know ur there
Seen

Do you want to go out tomorrow? It's valentines day😅
Seen

I can't y/n.
Sent

Ohh? Yeah that's okay. I mean we're just friends right? Nothing much..
Seen

Yeah yeah.
Sent

Feb. 14. 2018

Hobi..
Seen

Hi
Seen

I heard what you said at the cafeteria today.
Seen

I'm sorry if i was too annoying. I don't deserve to be your friend. You're right, I'm so desperate.
Seen

I don't want to annoy you anymore. So im just gonna make this last message short.
Seen

I love you.
Seen

This user has blocked you.

🌙

Hoseok had just come home from a tiring day at school hoping not to encounter another annoying person in his life.

Who? Oh, yes it's you.

He's been sitting in his desk writing his paperworks but neither than one notification from his phone dinged. Why should he even bother? He doesn't care about your messages. Nor even replies.

But he got the feeling that you'd never message him.

So he decided to go and get a quick check. He opened your messages only to be seen him blocked while he red your message.

"Psh. Love? She'd unblock me anytime now."

That's what he thought.

🌙

3 days after, you still didn't budge or even talked to him at school. The caption that says he's blocked, still remains.

Here he was, scrolling through your messages for the past three days.

"Hyung stop that. You've been staring at that for days. When are you gonna stop?"

"Until she messages me back taehyung."

"I thought you hated her?"

Hoseok looked at taehyung before looking back at his phone frustrated.

"I don't know anymore."

"Cheer up hyung. Tomorrow is your birthday."

"Can you just give me one advance birthday gift?"

"Sure wha-"

"Let me borrow your phone."

"I know what you're gonna d-"

"Please. Taehyung."

"F-fine."

Taehyung handed hoseok his phone. He had always knew this will happen he tried to stop him but he couldn't. And now, he's the one who will be taking your place.

Hopefully not.

He wants you two to finally make up and be together. Hoseok was inlove with you. He was just blinded with love that he didn't notice you were withering away from him and his actions.

Feb. 17. 2019

Hey
Sent

Who's this?
Seen

I miss you
Sent

Im sorry but you must be texting the wrong person.
Seen

Tomorrow's my birthday. Can you visit?
Sent

Birthday? Hobi?
Seen

Yeah. I borrowed tae's phone. Look im sorry.
Sent

I don't want to interfere with you anymore hoseok. I thought everything ended between us.
Seen

Y/n
Sent

I love you
Sent

This user has blocked you

"So what happened?"

Taehyung stated while hoseok lifelessly gave his phone back to him. It's like he's the one being ignored now. And he missed you.

"Fuck. I should've known. I should've known it was her all along."

Hoseok's eyes swelled up in tears as he tries to look at surroundings while surpassing his tears that was gradually trying to escape from his eyes.

"She loved me."

He cried. He cried for you. His birthday was tomorrow and he already shed tears.

And taehyung wanted to help him.

🌙

"Taehyung what is this all about?"

You snickered sitting across tae. He had called you urgent saying something has happened and you need to come quickly.

So you came.

But you were met with a calm tae with an expression you can never describe. It was quiet until it was replaced with taehyung's pleading voice.

"Please come to hoseok hyung's birthday just this once noona"

He looked like a puppy that no other people can resist on.

"O-ok?"

Completely regretting your decision, by this time taehyung had hugged you tight thanking you while smiling.

Better not be regretting this.