seen zoned + m.y.g [2]

Yoongi looked at the kitchen, but you were not there. He looked at the living room, but you weren't there either. He looked every where just to know if you left him for good. That, led him to your shared bedroom.

He opened the wardrobe only to see his clothes.

"She did leave." yoongi tried to smile, but somehow he couldn't. His heart was aching. More like longing for some one.

"She left..." he tried to convince himself that he'd get over you soon. Since you were just a bet.

Thinking that he'll get used to this, he slept. But it didn't help him at all. He was only thinking about you. He didn't know why.

🌙

"What do you mean break up?!" Yoongi shrieks. "I, don't love you anymore." Da in recieved a slap in her face as her head tilted to the side.

"Don't you ever come back here in my house." Yoongi gripped her wrist tightly as he pushed her out of the house. "Fuck you!" She yelled at him before walking away.

Yoongi slammed the door as tears fall one by one through his cheeks. "Y/n..." he didn't know why, but he suddenly feel the urge to say your name.

By this time, he wanted to feel your comfortable hug, saying that evrything will be fine. He wanted to smell your cherry blossom scent that had him head over heels. He wanted- you.

"Y/n... fuck!" His tears came pouring again. He was sobbing, regret crashing through his stomach.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and texted you, just like how you did before.

Yoongi:

Y/n? Y/n baby come home, i miss you

Seen

His heart ached. It was only left with a seen. He didn't know it was this painful to be ignored by someone you loved. He didn't bother to call you. He knows your just gonna decline it.

Here we are. The tables have turned.

Yoongi

Y/n... im sorry, i miss you

Seen

"Shit!" He threw the phone to the side, as he was bawling his eyes out. He needed you right now. He wanted you right now.

But he knows he had no chance to be with you, he broke your heart. Ow it's time to suffer the consequences precisely.

🌙
-fast forward-

1 month had passed but you weren't there beside him anymore. he wanted you back. He wanted to be with you again.

Yoongi would always come home drunk at night. He couldn't help thinking that it was his fault. He keeps sending you messages but again, it was on seen.

Yoongi came home, drunk again as he cared about nothing. He only cared about you. Only you.

🌙

"Y/n you have to! I know you've been crying all night for him" her friend, dahyun cooed while nudging her.

"But... what if he did get over me and still loves da in?" Y/n's eyes started to be glossy just by thinking about it.

Dahyun took y/n's phone from her pocket and shoved it to her face. "50 missed calls from, min yoongi. 100 new messages from, min yoongi."

Y/n was surprised. but how come she didn't know this? " i... uh... was reading his messages hehe?" Dahyun tried to laugh While you raised a brow.

"Fine." You left the café. Going to yoongi's house.

You held the spare keys from your hands, shaking.you slowly opened the door only to see a messy room.

"Yoongi?" You scanned around the room as you thought were he will be.

You went upstairs as you saw him, snuggled to his pillow, curled in a ball. You chuckled at him.

You went closer as you sat on the bed, shaking him. He opened one eye to see you. "Y...n?" He cooed, gently rubbing his eyes.

"Yes?" Yoongi stopped. This isn't a dream. His eyes widened as he jolted from the bed. He came to hug you tight as you fell directly to the bed.

"Don't leave me again.." he hugged you tighter as tears was brimming in your eyes. Then you heard yoongi crying.

"Yoongi? Whats wrong?" You tilted your head towards him. "I-i just don't think i deserve you." He cried louder as you bit your lips. You didn't want to see him like this.

"Ofcourse you deserve me. I'm still yours." You caressed his hair gently as he sniffed.

"I'll cook dinner" you tried to get out by his hug but it was no avail. "No. Stay here and cuddle with me." He demanded playfully as you smiled.