someone like you + k.t.h

Hey.. I'm sorry i have to cut sister affair here
I really wanted to make this chapter. Pls play the music
I was swooning over tae's voice<3

🌙

You walked across the streets, smiling at everything your eyes landed on. Finally meeting someone who you have been longing for awhile now. Is it weird to still keep the promise you two made when you were younger?

You didn't care. Except, focused on the fact that he's coming back. That's he's finally going to be by yourside. That the aching feeling in your heart was loosening at the thoughts. The thought of his box smile, made you smile even more.

The thought of him coming back, being here beside you, being here to smile, love , and laugh with you, made your heart beat more faster.

"Kim taehyung"

You had the urge to say it willingly. Not caring if people were looking at you and your state right now. All you cared about was him. Kim taehyung. He was your childhood friend. But a bestfriend too.

Could you be any lucky by being friends with such a famous idol? You weren't pointing to his title. You love him because of his personality. His sweet and caring attitude towards others, and his famous box smile.

He was a part of a very famous kpop group. Bts. You've once met all the members, and they were all nice. Tae treated them as his own family two. The group that once started small, 300 fans, and 7 hardworking boys who loved each and every one of the armys, emerged into the most loved group, they were constantly loved and supported. Millions of Armys smiling towards them in love, and joy. You were watching all along. Smiling brightly at taehyung and bangtan. You were proud.

Although, their group was almost disbanding in a year. Tae hasn't been in contact with you for 4 months. Though, the 6 boys always told you he was fine. And now, he's finally coming back home for break in daegu.

In regards, you bought him his favorite food, japchae. You knocked on the door Mrs. Kim opening it after a while. And smiled at you warmly who was holding packed japchae.

"Y/n, you're already here. Taehyung's inside."

She opened the door wide for you to come in. Taehyung's mom knew you since you were a kid with taehyung. In conclusion, your parents were their friends.

Your eyes lit up after knowing that taehyung had already gotten home. You felt suddenly nervous. You haven't seen him for 4 months. Anxiety hit you, and you stood there standing still.

"Oh, tae is in the kitchen with his father."

She went upstairs and you flinched, hearing taehyung's familiar laugh. You slowly walked towards the kitchen door, peeking through as you saw taehyung's back. You blushed at yourself, wanting to hug him tightly right now.

Mr. Kim saw you and offered to come there. "Y/n! You're finally here! Taehyung has grown so much."

He finally turned his gaze to you. He still looked handsome. His eyes are still eye catching. Everything, you missed him too much. He looked at you deeply, eyes turning to the packed food you had made.

"Sit here beside tae. I'll go and help your mother. go and catch up at things ok tae?"

Mr. Kim smiled at you and left upstairs. You walked towards the chair. Painful awkwardness started to overcome. You didn't know what to talk about. It was like you had just met him. You were becoming more shy as seconds pass by.

"...Is that japchae?"

He looked at the food in your hands. His voice, it didn't change. It was still deep. The deep voice you swooned over. The deep voice that you fell for. The deep voice that you missed all this time.