I'm not her + p.j.m

Hey👋 my friend requested this to meeee yeah we made a collab one week ago. And i was so lazy that i didn't know where to start.
Hey jen if you're reading this, it's not what we discussed about, but it's better:))

🌙

"Yah jiminie why have you been avoiding me?" Jen tilted her head to jimin, who was holding a straight face, like he wasn't listening.

"I have to go." Jimin went towards the door shutting it close as jen was left with a dumbfounded expression about what the hell just happened.

Jimin and jen had been together for a year and she was getting unexpected behavior from jimin. It wasn't like him at all.

She picked her phone from the coffee table, texting jimin a goodbye, and an i love you.

He doesn't even respond anymore, so why should she even text him? One answer, she loves him. Alot. And she's thinking it was jist about his stress over his practices and their new concept.

Bangtan was getting famous and famous as jen lost time with jimin. But it was okay for her tho. Atleast he comes home once a month. She was contented.

🌙

Jen clinged onto jimin as she smiled. It was like she waited for a years to get jimin to go on a date with her.

Jimin was having a break for 1 week and she thought this was the perfect time to reconnect and spend time with eachother like the old days.

She smiled holding jimin's hands as he let go.

"I can't with this." Jen looked at jimin with a confused emotion. She was very confused. Why? What gas happened?

"You're just like her." Jen couldn't think of anything or anyone. Just focusing on the word 'her' what does he mean?

"Who?"

"My ex"

That's what this was about? He was avoiding you for his ex? His past?

"What are you saying?" Trying to convey the idea, she held her tears knowing it was the day her happiness will fade.

"I think we should break up." Dammit. Why? Why all sudden like this? This relationship she thought was going to last long fades away just because of someone?

"W-what the- jimin.."

"I still love her."

He looked at her with sad eyes as his heart crushed while her tears slipped down her cheeks.

Jen smiled.

"I love you too much to break up with you. But if this is really what you want, then let's part. I know you love her so go for her. Forget about this relationship. But just so you know, I'm not her."

Jen held jimin's shoulders as she understood. Oh fuck it was hard saying all of these.

But she loves him too much to keep him locked in her arms when he wants to be free. She doesn't want that.

So she decided to let go.

Dont cringe on this kayy?