sue me + k.n.j [4]

10:27 am

"Oh my god we've been standing here for hours irene!" Joy on the other side, whined as you played with your phone.

"Shh the mall will open in, 3 minutes can't you wait?" Irene sneered at joy who was now intimidated. You didn't care at all.

You were too busy looking on Namjoon's profile picture.

"What do you mean 'wait'? Weve been here since five in the morning!" Joy said while looking at irene completely furious.

"Yeah. Well it's worth it. Take a look at y/n here," once you heard your name, you turned to the both of them confused.

"Uhh-" irene cut you off as soon as you ask anything.
"See, she's okay with that." Joy rolled her eyes completely unamazed.

"I knew i shouldn't have woken up 3 am in the morning." Joy crossed her hands as she shook her head.

The mall opened as joy was met with a sigh feeling refreshed once you three went inside following other people.

"Yah i saw a great dress there-" you pulled irene and joy at the same time to look at the cherry blossom pink dress that was perfect in your eyes.

"Well damn it matches you." Irene peered while looking at the glass that was keeping you away from the dress but just by looking at it.

"Are you two going to stand there like idiots or are we going in?" You and irene got cut off into oblivion as joy walks inside the shops as you two followed.

You three quickly turned to the staff and asked. "Can we get that pink dress over there?" The staff proceeded on nodding before turning back at you.

"It comes with accessories-" soon as you were about to say anything, irene took your place.

"She'll take it." Smirking, irene turned to you while the staff tried to get the stack.The staff guided you to the changing room while giving you the dress.

You looked at yourself in the mirror before feeling excitement rush over you looking at yourself wearing the prom dress

It was magical and overwhelming to see. It was like the dress was perfectly made for you.

You went outside while tucking a strand of your hair behind your ear cutely as irene and joy's mouth gaped open.

"When i said you'd slay, i meant more than that."

You were flushed. You aren't used to being this pretty. Well, let's just say you were almost invisible to everyone in your school.

🌙

You held the big bag containing your prom dress as irene and joy held one too. Joy and irene were still heading to find a dress but you didn't intend to wait.