lonely christmas + j.j.k [3]

"P-Please explain.. so we can f-finally move on from e-each other." Between the tears, you sobbed as you stopped nudging from jungkook as he calmed you down from his hug.

"I-it was just a one night stand okay? It happened when i was drunk and i was at the club. Then this girl came up to me. i thought she was you, after that, everything was a blur.then she started texting me stuff that she'd hurt you if i don't break up with you" He said while hugging you tighter.

"You know i don't drink jungkook! Why would i be in a club?! STOP PLAYING WITH ME! Stop lying.. A-am... am i just a t-toy for you? TELL ME JEON JUNGKOOK! T-tell me..."

You cried harder as you tried to get out from his grip. "N-no... no! You're everything to me y/n.. i can't live without you.. im sorry... i-im sorry." He was crying just as you. You couldn't bare to see him cry. But this was all too much for you to handle.

You just wanted to go home. Go home and forget everything that had occured. And forget your memories with him. "J-jungkook. Let go of me!" While pushing his hands away, he let go of you, but he gripped your shoulders.

"Y/n.. don't leave me... give me a second chance please.." jungkook said while breaking into more tears. "I-ill think about it. By now, i just want to be alone." Pushing both of his hands away, you walked away from him.

Souppppp

Well I've been busy ever since that's why i couldn't upload. We went on a trip, so sorry for the late update

And sorry if it's too short too

But anyways, should y/n/(you) give jungkook a second chance???

Part 4💜