say hello again + m.y.g

Pathetic.

I'm so pathetic for falling inlove to someone who doesn't love me. It's clear, but i still gave in. I started to think that i made the biggest mistake in my life. Which i did.

I was always the one saying 'hello' to him everyday. He ignores it. It's okay, it's fine. I didn't want to keep my feelings anymore. It was hard to. I just want to let it all out and tell yoongi.

Which i am planning to do so.

It won't be hard, but I'll try. I don't think he will accept tho. Who wants to accept me anyways?

Walking through the hallways of the school, i spotted two couples making out. Which i wouldn't even bother to look at, but i felt the urge to do so.

It was yoongi. Sure, i was heart broken. It was clearly showing. He smirked at me then got back to his personal business that they should atleast do in a room.

🌙

It was the end of class when i deided to go home. I opened the door knob as my mom greeted me happily while hugging me.

"Hi honey, how's school?" Breaking the hug, i just gave her a thumbs up as i go upstairs. I knew she was confused by now.

I was staring at my phone, complementing if i should text him and just do it. I couldn't face him in real person.

Then i decided to take the urge. I grbbed my phone from the night stand i i messaged him.

Y/n-

Yoongi, hello

Yoongi-

What do you want this time?

Y/n-

I just wanted to say something

Yoongi-

Fine whatever. Go on.

Y/n-

Yoongi, I've liked you from the start I've seen you. I know you have a girlfriend, and you hated me for liking you, but I'll stop now. I just wanted to let out my feelings.

Yoongi-

Glad you know. Now if you could just stop saying hello to me every day it wouldn't bother me. Just, let's act like were strangers to each other.

'Seen'

I stared at the messages. "I did it." I smiled painfully. I was relieved. It was like the rocks on my shoulders were lifted. Now, i just have to move on. And that's the hard part. But I'll try to.

I'll do what he said.

🌙

Early in the morning it was finally school time. After doing my moring routine, i went out of the house ad walked my way to school.

There, stood yoongi waiting for someone at his locker. Why would i care? He looked at me and i looked away and continued my sessions.

⏩yoongi

Why didn't she say hello? Oh right after what i said lastnight. Whatever. I don't even like her anyways.

I walked through the hallways trying to find my girlfriend when i spotted her with some random guy.

They were making out.

Fuming with anger, i went up to them and slapped her. "what the fu- yoongi?!" She backed away from the man that was confused.

"Were done." I paused for a moment, looking at that guy while walking away. "Yoongi! Come back here!" She was screaming my name again and again. I wouldn't care.

I skipped all my classes just in the school garden. It when i come to let my anger out.

"Yoongi?" A voice behind me said. It was y/n. But i ignored her. "What are you doing here? Class already started. Go back inside"

I rolled my eyes as her footsteps got closer to me. She went up and sat next to me. "Let me guess, you have a problem?" I nodded while she looked at the blue sky.

"Do you ever wonder, why is life cruel sometimes? Cause i just missed my chance on someone." She paused before looking at me. "I don't know. It just really is" she looked at the ground.

"But you'd have to go whoth it and ket go like what i did." She smiled. It was a sad one. She must be devastated about last night.

"Well yoongi, sorry for bothering you. I'll never do that again.  Uh, i need to go back to class."

What? Why is she like this? She never backs away from me. Then I realized.

Glad you know.now if you could just stop saying hello to me everyday it wouldn't bother me. Just, let's act like were strangers.

Shit.

I looked at her figure when i finally got up and back hugged her. "Yoongi let go!" She struggled to let out of my grip as i hug her tighter. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah I'm sorry too. Apology accepted. Now if you could just let go of me-" i cutted her of before she could say something. "I love you"

She stopped her movements before looking at the side towards me. "What? Stop lying to yourself yoongi." I turned her around.

"I really do. The girl i missed my chance on is you. Please come back to me and say hello again. Let's not act like strangers to eachother. I feel like trash when we do that."

I hugged her again. My hands on her waist, my jead on the crook of her neck. She slowly starts to give in hugging me too.

"Your girlfriend will be mad at you when she sees you" i chuckled at her. "Why would you be mad at me?" She blushed at my answer which was cute.

It's like fluff but- oh well

wHeN lIfE gIvEs yOu LeMoNs-