his mistress + k.s.j [4]

Someone requested=)

"Y/n. Did you tell eun about us?! I told you we are over! It was just a mistake being with you!" Jin screamed at the top of his lungs not even caring about you who was quivering beneath him.

You weren't used to people yelling at you because you've had depression so you were hurt. Very hurt. You were shaking in fear as jin realized what he had just done. With a slight of anger, he tried to calm himself.

"Just, just forget about this. Forget me. Im not the one for you. I love someone else, and i am serious with my feelings for eun. Live a new life. Start a new life. I'm sorry okay? I loved you but eun will always stay in my heart. Sorry."

Ouch. Tears start to form as you processed everything he just said. And it's officially, clearly he wants to break up. "So... you're saying I'm- i-im a second choice?" You felt an ache in your heart trying to get him say his response.

Jin looked down in his feet unable to say anything. He knows it would hurt your feelings. And it's his fault too for making the wrong mistake. Jin slowly nodded as he looked up at you only to be recieved a hard slap.

"I'm done jin. I'm done with you. I'm done being your second choice, I'm done being the sidechick, I'm done being the girl you only pay attention when eun is not around. Mostly, im done being your mistress!"

Yu were glad by your confidence of not stuttering towards him but you couldn't control your tears falling. Jin looked up to you as you didn't dare to look at him no more.

"I'm done- no, we're done." You went away with your tears falling as jin glanced at your figure withering.

So, it turns out that I'm the one who broke up with him instead.. rarely.

You harshly laughed as you walked around the streets, drunk roaming everywhere. You were light headed and didn't know where to go.

you crossed the street as a bright light came coming towards you not processing to your brain that it was actually a dashing car.

Tears blurry your eyes as someone pulled you out of the way. "Just let me die!" You screamed as you pour more tears as the stranger hugged you. You somehow felt safe and hugged him until you fell unconscious.

Hi I'm back after 1001928382884764638910294857648283884566101 years:'D

So, who do you think the guy is? ;)))))

I mean, i know=>