sue me + k.n.j [3]

Hey guess who this is?????

Yeah im not dead-.- i just didn't update muchhh

Bcs idk and i don't know what to say bcs yall will probably know im just making a lame excuse.

I was about to say my dog ate my phone but im a dumb hoe so.... nah.

🌙

"Remind me again you're not here for goodies." Joy sneered while looking at irene. It was still dark outside since it's only 3 in the morning and you were holding a flashlight.

"Wah i like it actually. It's like were in a horror movie. Shaggy~" you felt excited. Well you've encountered on going out with them in the dark but not 3 in the morning or so.

"Since when did you use the word 'shaggy' huh?" Joy snickered while looking at you.

"Since i was born-" but then irene cut you all up as she spoke.

"Hey shut up the convinience store is over there, let's get going or they will run out of goodies. If they did, I will make you two pay"

Irene ran as joy was making a weirded out face.

"She knows there only one customer inside right?" You shrugged as you two walked nearer.

You picked out an instant noodle as joy picked up a big slurpie. "Isn't it too early to be drinking those?" You looked at joy who was sipping her drink.

"Yeah. And?" You rolled you eyes as you saw irene picking up some chocolates. "Well y/n, i am not paying for irene this time. She always forgets her wallet."

You nodded as you looked at your wrist showing your watch. 3:50 am you continued on eating your noodles as it was heating up at your red cheeks.

"Did you all forget the plan?" Irene peered while eating a bag of chips. Joy didn't care, she was texting someone at her phone. Probably her boyfriend.

"Yeah...?" You were awkwarded thinking that you were the only one whose gonna be looking like a fool in prom tomorrow.

"Joy? Are you even listening?" Irene nudged joy as she nodded sipping her slurpie while going back on her phone.

"Whatever. So y/n, i planned extra good for this that you won't regret it. Jungkook, will be your date. Im pretty sure you know him too he was your seatmate back in elementary. We guys always have shipped you."

You stared at you with a glare as she laughed faintly.

"Anyways, he just came back from states and agreed on being your date. Cool right? After that, we will go on a salon tomorrow to style your hair and buy dresses today."

You nodded carefully remembering every single details.

"I will pick since i pick the bestest between the three of us." She said confidently while standing in victory. "No you don't. I do her make up. You pick the dress."

You smiled.

Kim Namjoon, just wait until you fall for me.

Damn i cringed while writing this. I was so down to sleep right now that i can't process anything.

Probably bcs i didn't sleep last night oh well. Fml.