I'm fine + j.j.k [3]

"Please wake up noona.."

He held her hands towards his chest missing her presence. Jeon Jungkook. He was in the hospital every week ends just to visit his sister, whom was in a coma.

"Chaerin noona.. i promise I'll make her suffer after what she did to you"

He clenched his fist feeling his anger rise. Jungkook was trying to surpass his tears. He was angry at you. And it will never change.

"I hate you kim y/n. I fucking hate you."

He muttered to himself breaking down to his tears. Not until someone came in.

"jungkook?"

Taehyung stood in the door frame with seokjin. They had food in their hands since they knew jungkook would be here.

"Jungkook ah. Eat. Don't starve yourself to death here."

Seokjin went up to jungkook handing him a ramen.

"I don't want to hyung."

He declined his offer looking at chaerin. Wanting her to wake up already and hug his sister for along time.

"Come on kook. Do you think chaerin wants you to starve like this?"

Taehyung added in. Seokjin nodded while jungkook had two thoughts.

"Eat, jungkook."

🌙

You wrapped yourself in a blanket trying to feel warm. You had a fever since yesterday and it was getting worse.

Jimin came to your house and gave you medicines, but your head hurt so yoi decided that sleeping to unpressure the pain, was needed.

Tomorrow was monday and you really weren't loking forward to face jungkook. Not after your last encounter with him.

Letting your eyes close, you fell into a dream. A dream that you felt real, or had happened before.

"Hi, I'm jeon chaerin."

She smiled at her blissfully lending a helping hand.

"I'm kim y/n, thank you."

They smiled at each other knowing that they will be friends after.

"Chaerin? Where are you?"

She peeked at every classroom. Her friend was missing and she needed to find her.

"Y/n! Help me!"

She was getting bullied by three girls that y/n clearly knows who.

"C-chaerin? Let go of her!"

"Chaerin watch out!"

A bright light came crashing to her crying best friend, she went towards her and heard a loud crash.

Closing both of their eyes, they only saw darkness and nothing else.

You woke up feeling sweaty. You had a bad dream, that's what you thought about it. Next thing you know of you waking up, is screaming a familiar name.

"Chaerin.."

Your head hurt as you fell on your bed once again. Staring at the ceiling and feeling numb. You didn't know who she was. Or did you?

"Jeon Chaerin"

You wrapped that name around your head trying to remember who she actually is, not until you passed out unconscious.

It was already morning when you woke up and passed out when jimin actually came knocking at your door for minutes, feeling really worried.

"Y/n! Open this door please!"

He barged in your house feeling the first stage of success walking up to your room.

"Y/n?"

Seeing you not moving, he was panicking while cheking your pulse. A sigh of relief from him was heard after he knew you had your heart still beating.

Calling the ambulance, he went to the hospital with you.

🌙

2 hours was counted until you woke up feeling your head hurting again. You remember everything. You finally remembered what really happened.

You knew who jeon chaerin was.

"Y/n, stay still, don't move yet."

Jimin held you gently while you couldn't run from the fact to know where you best friend was.

"No jimin! I need to find chaerin! Let go of me please!"

You struggled from his grip, not until he finally moved away.

"j-jeon chaerin?"

He moved away from you with wide eyes. His eyes was getting watery.could you possibly had a connection with her?

"You know her?"

You were staring at him trying to make him spill.

"She's.."

"Jimin tell me."

"My girlfriend."

He fell into a pool of tears. He doesn't even know if he should call her his girlfriend anymore after she just went missing from his grasp.

"jimin?"

🌙

"Kim seokjin, please tell me"

You were begging jin to tell you were chaerin was. You need to see your bestfriend. You really need to. Jimin was beside you and you two spend hourse trying to persuade jin since he's one of jungkook's bestfriend.

"Just because we have the same last name, doesn't mean i will tell you y/n. It's personal."

He shrugged, but feeling a little guilty.

"Please jin.. im her bestfriend! I really want to see her.. it's unfair if she misses half of her life jin! I should just be the one in a coma not her! Please just let me see her.."

You cried. Jimin comforted you. Seokjin looked back at you. You looked really sincere.

Should he really?