Point of view + j.h.s

"You're so desperate! I told you not to comeback at my house!" You flinched while looking down. Oh how you wished that didn't happen, you hoseok would've still been friends. But you had to ruin everything.

》flashbackeu《

You were walking towards the streets, you were drunk. Hoseok, jung hoseok just rejected you. You didn't knew that he had a freaking girlfriend. How would you know? He's been avoiding you lately.

And you, being the fool, decided to tell your feelings.

The scent of the fresh air sent you to oblivion as you thought about his words all over your head. You were completely drunk and didn't have the audacity to even walk properly.

You saw a girl walking towards the crossline, but there was a car coming up, this made you alert and come back to your senses, slightly drunk when you had run up to her and tried to pull her away from the dashing car.

But instead, you accidentally pushed her ahead.

I know, what a fool of you, you stared at the pool of blood as you looked at her in shock. You couldn't handle it. It made you think you were the one who eventually hit her.

You were guilty.

The owner of the car eventually got out from their vehicle while stressing to the situation they've got into, while you were still taken aback from the happening.

You were shaking as you pulled your phone out of your pocket and started to dial the hospital's number. Your lips were trembling as you tried to utter some words.

"P-please c-come h-here- i... i- there was- t-there was a c-car crash" you paused at each and every sentence while you silently cried, panicking at the situation you were in.

"Ma'am please calm down and we'll send the ambulance." You tried to calm down as the other line goes off quickly while you look over at the body.

It's your fault.

You were staring at the body while you thought of the worst case scenarios of what may happen.

An ambulance siren was to be heard when you couldn't take the pressure. You fell down unconscious as you slowly closed your eyes shut.

🌙

You opened your eyes in an unfamiliar place when you saw your friend, irene sleeping while holding your hand. A wire was attached to your right hand as there was a heart monitor.

You were in a hospital.

But then you thought about what happened earlier. You were starting to panick when irene suddenly woke up and calmed you down.

"Y/n, y/n, it's me... look, it's not your fault-" a slam on the door made you flinch when you look over to who it was.

Hoseok.

you were thinking that he's probably here for you. But that, that might have a positivity. You slightly tilted your head to him.

But he did something unexpected.

He slapped you.

You held your cheeks as tears were forming into your eyes "h...hoseok! What the hell are you doing to her?!" Irene screamed while pushing hoseok away from you.

"SHUT UP IRENE! Your stupid bestfriend fucking killed my GIRLFRIEND!" You were lost in your thoughts as you felt extremely guilty than before.

"Im sure she didn't mean it!" Irene retorted back while she stared at you calming you down not to cry. "She didn't- SHE DIDNT MEAN IT?! Who pushes a fucking person from a passing car?!"

Tears fell down each by each to your red crimson cheeks as you tried to tell him what really happened. Shakily, you uttered some words  "i-i w-was... was t-trying t-to save h-her."

Hoseok harshly laughed. "YOU MADE EVERYTHING WORST!" He left the room as you sobbed.

Was it really your fault?

》end of flashbackeu《

"H-hoseok i..." you didn't dare to look at his face when you suddenly felt your heart extremely aching. As you couldn't handle it, you fell from the floor as hoseok came worried.

"Wha- y/n!" You stared at nothing as everything went black. Plain black. You could only hear Hoseok's pleading as you couldn't handle anything anymore.

"Y/n! Stop making fucking jokes! This isn't funny!" Hoseok shaked you as you didn't budge. He checked your pulse.

It was slowly fading.

He carried you as he ran from the nearest hospital fastly not even bothering at the peoples staring.

guyseu  it's up to you peeps

Y/n will live?

Part 2💜