dear min yoongi + m.y.g

Dear min yoongi,

Hi, how are you? I miss you. Perhaps, do you miss me? No. Ofcourse not. What am i thinking. I'm the reason why your wife left you right? Yoongi, please listen to my explanation first.  I didn't do anything of that. I was framed. How could you not notice?

Ofcourse you don't want to. You hate me. Yes, i did love you. I couldn't get my feelings in. I've loved you since highschool. I still do. But i am happy that you found someone else. That time, i was actually gonna confess to you.

But it was late and she had you. She's a diligent and a hard working woman. So she's perfect for you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that i loved you. I'm sorry.

But, I'll make it fair this time.

Farewell.
-y/n

🌙

"Fuck." Yoongi gripped the piece of paper firmly as he let his tears slide in his cheeks. He loved his wife- but he loved y/n too.

He tried to forget his feelings for y/n, but it just summed up in hatred towards her.

"No.. no! I can't afford to loose someone i love again!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He was still yearning for his wife.

But now, he was loosing another person he loves.

"No! Save her! Save her!fuck" he cried harder as the nurses held him in place. He was causing a chaos in the hospital. But it was not his fault.

"Sir, please calm down. She's still on operation and you can't come in." The nurses held him.

"Let me inside for fucks sake!" He pushed them away as he ran and ran inside.

'Just kill yourself. You're the reason why my wife left me!'

His tears was pouring more and more after he remembered what he said to her. And oh boy he regret it.

The doctor locked the door, not letting him in, for it was still operation, all he could do is watch trough the window. Watch the heart beat monitor.

But what's more devastating is, when he heard the  straight line and sound of the heart beat monitor. Telling that she's loosing oxygen.