lonely Christmas + j.j.k

Your hands glided the soft christmas ornaments as you decorated the Christmas tree. Your third christmas year with your boyfriend jungkook, was slowly withering.

You wouldn't say that if you notice that he sometimes never even comes home or even ignore you. You two always get into stupid fights but you still love him.

He's been lacking attention to you lately and you hated the silent treatment. It was like you were invisible.

Christmas was your favorite event in all years. Not only because you get to celebrate it with your loved ones, but because it's when you and jungkook fell inlove. So it's like an anniversary to you two before Christmas eve.

You finished decorating by yourself as you went to drink water. Jungkook was supposed to help you. He said he'd come home early but he never did.

You two were supposed to buy Christmas treats. It was your favorite. But he's late and the shop was gonna close soon before eight. So you decided to go by yourself.

You grabbed your coat and a scarf that jungkook gave you last year for Christmas. It was the scarf that you love. You put on your gloves as you headed outside to see the cold snow.

How you loved it when you and jungkook would always have fun near the snow.

You went to the bakery shop as you smelled the scent of the muffins, lingering through your ear. You ordered two as the cashier gladly gave it to you.

You decided to eat inside the shop since it was really cold outside. You were on your hoodie when two couples walked in.

You thought of you and jungkook when you two hang out that sweet. You didn't care about the two when they suddenly sat at the back of you.

You didn't care only if he didn't talk.

"Seo hyunie, i promise I'll break up with her this Christmas. I only love you" you widened your eyes as you hear your boyfriend's voice as you suddenly felt tears onto your eyes.

"Promise me that kook." You heard his name as you were finally sure it was him. You were sad and disappointed.

After three years with you he's gonna choose his side chick? Well that's messed up. You got up as you left the two aiming to get your things to 'his' house as tears fell uncontrollably leaving your eyes blurry as you get each and everything of yours.

"Have fun." You went out with all your things as you get to grab a taxi. You were going to spend your Christmas with your brother taehyung that's for sure.

You thanked the driver as you came to walk ten blockes away from your brother's home. Passing towards the streets, you saw two children passing by when there was an upcoming car.

Worried, you came up to them as you pushed them out of the way as the car hit you.

Falling into deep sleep, you only saw the lights of the ambulance in blurry sight as the two children cried in unison for you. People circling up to your body as the paramedics came and got you.

You closed your eyes as you saw pure darkness

Ok so what do yall want happen next to y/n?

Part 2♡

MERRY CHRISTMAS BTW HUNNIES♡♡♡

I'll do a bangtan Christmas celebration at suggestea aisle in one of the chapters😂