it's best to let go + j.h.s[2]

As requested

Hoseok made his way to ae ra's house. He wanted to sort things out. He really did. He wants you back but he'd have to face reality first.

Knocking at her door, she opened it and hugged him fast. He was startled at first but didn't want to give in. He didn't feel any love or affection no longer.

Ae ra was confused since he didn't give back a hug from her, but she couldn't utter much that she just carried on.

"Hoseok! Come in" she smiled as she let him in happily. She was confused since his attitude was not this low but hoseok is always the happy one.

"Hoseok, I'm sorry- my... my mom wanted me to come at their family dinner that's why i.. i couldn't uh contact you.." she smiled nervously as hoseok thought she was complete lying.

She was.

"Hoseok?" She tried to get his attention but his mind was set off and he was just staring at the ground.

"You're not like her..." he stated as ae ra was so confused at what words he was saying. Until she finally clicked.

"What? That y/n again? Didn't you break up with her just to be with me?! Well, you got what you wanted so why wouldn't you treat me like how you treated her?! I knew i was right to cheat on you. many times actually!"

She screamed as she cupped her mouth after the last sentence she had said.this caused hoseok to avert his gaze to her.

"You did what?"ae ra was trembling. She could only thought of what would happen to her if hoseok breaks up with her.

"N-no... nothing babe-" she was quickly got cutted off after hoseok was ranting to her.

"Stop calling me that! Go with him! You said you were right to cheat on me right?! Then GO!"

She held his wrist trying to convince him to stay. "Were over." He pulled his arm away as she gave up and was set on tears on the ground.

She admit, she did cheat on him, but she doesn't want to lose him.

🌙
2 years after.

You walked lovingly with your husband as you two interwinded your hands together, walking at the same path. You were happy to love again. To be loved again. This time, you're gonna make it work.

"Jagi, im hungry~" your husband said pouting. You thought of him cute that you pinched his cheeks playfully.

"Taehyung ah, we ate ice cream already!" You smiled sweetly. "But i want real food" he held your hands and took you inside to a restaurant.

You werr happy of the two years of being with him. But you couldn't get off the fact of what happened to hoseok.

You were 100% sure that you only love taehyung. And you've moved on. You just wanted to know how he was doing.

It was really funny and cute of how you met tae.

-Flashbackeu-

You were back in the same park. The same park where you and hoseok got together, and the same park where you both parted ways.

It has already been two weeks and you've missed him so much. But anger was blocking it. You felt betrayed by your own boyfriend and friend. But you couldn't call them that anymore

You only got to this park to let your anger out. Which was pretty going well for you since there's not many people around.

"Why jung hoseok?! Why!" You screamed your lungs out as you threw a rock to the lake causing a splash not afar.

"That's bad throwing rocks at a private lake. You could cause trouble" A husky voice said behind you while doing a tsk sound.

"What? Are you even an officer of the law?" You were bitter but you could barely eeven want to looka t him. You were too distracted.

"What if i am?" You actually thought for a moment after you looked at him. "Well-" you stopped at your voice while looking at him.

"You're so..." you examined his facial features. He was like an angel. That's when you thought that you were in heaven for seeing such a holy face.

"Handsome. I know. I'm taehyung." He held ypur hand as he shook it. But you didn't want to let go.

You didn't know why, but your heart was beating faster. And in just a blink of an eye, you weren't thinking about hoseok anymore you were too focused on taehyung.

-end of flashbackeu-

You shrugged your thoughts as you continued having your best time with tae. You didn't tell him that you were carrying his child. It was your anniversary so you decided to go and have a date, then tell him.

He helped you sat up the chair as he smiled sweetly at you, flashing his box smile.

"Wait jagi, i need to go to the restroom, be riht back,wait for me" he pecked your cheeks while you sat and waited for him.

A bell was to be heard at the entrance which led you to look at that person. Oh boy you wished you didnt.

It was him. Hoseok.

As soon as you looked at him, his eyes landed on you. He was surprised as you widened your eyes.

He happily went up to you as you thought the situation could get anymore worse.

"Y/n? Y/n.. i still love you! Forgive me please!" He went up crying to you as you stand up and backed away.

"I can't hoseok. I can't." He missed you. You missed him too. But not in that kind of way. You loved tae more.

"Why-" he stopped as soon as he heard a man's voice. "Jagi? Who is that?" His tears were still not being surmounted. Instead, it flew more.

You moved on

He'd have to admit that but he didn't want to. "Taehyung, this is my former friend, hoseok"

His hurt. His hurt by your words. He's only called a friend by now.

You moved on. And he was late to take you back just because he did a mistake he could never change. And he regretted it.