i promise + p.j.m

You sipped your coffee inhaling the scent and hotness of it as your cheeks turned bright red due to the coldness. You were an ordinary girl. Just an ordinary girl that idolized a k pop boy group.

Bangtan sonyeondan. Bts. You were sure to call yourself an army, and you were sure that you love and support them in anyway. There was an upcoming concert and you were sure to come.

And you were sure to drag your friend there all along like the last time. You cherished each and every member. But one person that completely took your heart was park jimin.

Who wouldn't fall inlove with such an angelic voice? You were complete head over heels for him but you know that you will never succeed in winning his heart completely. There are so many persons he could've possibly fall inlove with.

The concert was tomorrow and you were getting ready in everything. You even prepared your things a week ago. It's those times when you're like packing and never coming back.

It was early in the morning, and you were hyped up. You don't know, but you feel like something good is coming up onto your way. You just don't have a clue on anything to it.

You picked up your phone as you checked the caller id, it was ji eun. You had a strong bond with her ever since middle school, and you've been friends with her until now.

She has became an army a year before you when bangtan debuted. So in total, you were in 7 years of being an army ever since she liked k pop, you two started going to different concerts, mostly you.

"Y/n, im sorry. I can't come tomorrow. My parents wanted me to stay because we are having a family meeting. Sorry, again."

Just as you thought everything was settled for tomorrow, it was all slowly going down hill. You never experienced on going there by yourselfbut you were sure you can.

"It's okay ji eun, I'll be fine trust me"

"You sure-"

"Im sure, don't worry. Bye, have fun!"

You ended the call before she could ask you anything more. You were still happy knowing that tomorrow is a big day for every armys and bangtan.

🌙

"Ah- finally." You inhaled the scent of seoul as you got outside and parked your car. But then it was soon replaced with a groan once you saw how long the line is.

"Its worth it y/n." You consoled yourself as you got in the line as it hour by hour it grew smaller until it was finally you.

You got front seats that's why you thanked your parents dearly for this. As you waited and took a couple more pictures of you.

The stage looked amazing as the lights were finally on as the members went into their position.

Armys started screaming as you smiled widely and screamed on the top of your lungs.

🌙

Once the concert ended yous smiled remembering jimins face all over your head back to back. He was more handsome on person.

You pulled out your phone from your pocket to text ji eun about it when the bracelet broke from your wrist causing you to gasp.

It was the bracelet ji eun gave to you as a sign of being bestfriend. The gave it to you when you two were 15 years old and still in college, you two still have it. So mostly it was important for you.

You couldn't bent down because the were alot of people heading towards the exit. When you took the chance, the bracelet were being kicked all over the place which caused you to sigh as you followed it.

Eventually, it landed backstage near the door as you went directly inside. You didn't really know were you were heading clearly just looking at were it landed.

As soon as you got inside, the door closed with a loud stud. Causing you to flinch.

"Ok. I'm dead. I'm trapped in here." You said as you tried to pull the door, but it didn't budge. You were stuck.

"I'm just getting my bracelet what did i ever do to get badluck?" You whined as you tried pulling the door again, but still no avail. Mostly you were talking to yourself, but this is a serious situation now.

"You're not the only one." A familiar voice behind you said while you slowly turned around to look at that person.

It was freaking park jimin. You were facing him while staring at him great fully  thanking all the gods for this so called 'badluck' i mean, who wouldn't want to be stuck backstage with him anyways?

Yes, there will be part 2
God i am crying. I just heard jimin's song, promise 2 days ago and believe me it felt like i was in heaven. 😭 park jimin what are you doing to me? I have to stay loyal to min yoongi.

And also about wanna one, I've been crying about that also. I'm a wannable too you know😭 i will freaking miss them😭 im just taken aback about their disbandment. I've been a wannable for only a cpuple of months and im starting to regret that i didn't know them sooner:'(