little loving + j.j.k

"I just don't, feel anything for her."
His hand were coiled around the clear glass of wine, stirring some of it's small particles. Intoxicated and distressed by his own thoughts.

"Who"
Both were sober, as yoongi still acted sarcastic as ever. Staying celibated was all jungkook could think of. He completely had this belief that she wasn't the one him.

"y/n."
Jungkook drowned in his own deep thoughts- both of them started off as childhood friends, to an engaged couple by the time they had finished college together.

He was completely ignorant towards his feelings, but never had the urge to break connections with her. Y/n was never clingy. Never arrogant- she shows all the love she has for jungkook freely.

As of- being childhood friends, jungkook's parents completely trust her. Since they knew that she was well-educated, and resilient. Y/n was the only girl they'd give their blessing to.

And she never complained how much his family showed her love. Since, she never even once knew her own parents. As she was given to her aunt- who was sweet and loving.

"Is it because Sua's coming back?"
He had always loved how sweet sua's name was. He only really gave sua the special treatment, as all ended ever since she went to study abroad while in the 1st year of college.

He was keeping his locked heart to be opened by her, sua.

He had no intentions of hurting y/n's feelings likewise, since she was important for his parents.
As also seeing her break like the shattered truth gave him distress.

"I like sua, yoongi hyung. I still do."
As his pleading aura wakened, he tried his best to justify how he's been losing interest, "I was never interested at y/n in the first place." Resting his head heaving a big sigh- as yoongi spoke up.

"Then why'd you pick her?"

"I don't know. While sua left to study abroad, i figured out that- that it would actually be nice to be kept company by someone who's submissive."

"So you used her? Y/n- i mean."

The long conversation was held after jungkook finally stated his final thoughts. Final thoughts that he wouldn't be able to spill. His mind lingering into different options.

"Yeah. I guess i used her." Jungkook let out a bitter chuckle, not a slight ounce of sympathy in his eyes.

Gazing into nothingness once again, before speaking up another sentence that came rolling out of his sinful tounge- "She's  nothing to me."

🌙

"Hey."
Her eyes averted into jungkook. Standing unbothered infront of the doorframe.

He had never tended to come home late, or pass 9. He never once did.

"I made dinner"
She tried to smile. There was always ignorance and arrogance whenever she reaches out for him.

But she still loves him through rough ups and downs- through all thicccccc and thins.

"Mhm. That's good."
He was indeed uninterested into what ever she says.

Always answering with only a couple of phrases. She knew their relationship was slowly breaking down. But why?

She was always doing her best to make him satisfied and smile like there's no tomorrow.

She had always loved him even if he showed little amount of affection.

"I heard, sua's coming back."
She had held his wrist gently. It was this conversation that she was avoiding.