too late + m.y.g [3]

"S-spend the night? Oh. Y-yeah of course. Sure." Jimin scratched the back of his neck as he felt his cheeks getting redder as time goes by. Nothing could harm right?

"Great! I'll prepare ramen" you smiled as jimin nodded carefully.

You went to the kitchen and clutched your chest. "What's with me?" You were breathing heavily, palms sweating. "Did i just ask freaking park jimin to stay and spend the night?!"

You whispered harshly to yourself feeling excitement rush up to you with a rather, expoiling emotions. You ran your hands through your hair as you tried not to panic.

"Okay. So what? It's only one night. Nothing could harm right?" You consoled yourself as tied your hair while preparing ramen.

🌙

"No, i get to sleep on the floor. You go sleep on the bed." You two were now arguing where to sleep. Typical love scenario cliché. "Fine then. Let's sleep on the same bed." Your eyes widened at jimin's response.

"S-same-" jimin pulled your wrist and pushed you to the bed. "Joking, you sleep on the bed now" jimin laughed while you stared at him. He was joking. But why does it hurt you?

🌙

Morning came as you rubbed your eyes and felt hands on your waist. You looked at your side and saw jimin snuggled in your neck. You looked at him as you thought of it adorable.

"Cute- wait, PARK JIMIN!" You pushed jimin off you causing him to fall on the floor. "Arghh y/n can't you see? I was sleeping." He got up and took the covers in your bed and hugged you.

"What the- jimin!" Jimin shushed you as you couldn't  stop squirming nor shouting. "Stop shouting or I'll kiss you." You immediately stopped shouting and stayed in place.

It's when you forgot everything about yoongi and you only focused on jimin. What's really happening? Or it's just because, you're inlove with jimin.

"Jimin i-" you opened your mouth but he kissed you. Well he sure is serious about what he said he'd kiss you. Your tounges collided with each other as your cheeks turned bright red.

It stayed for about 3 minutes making out when jimin pulled out, you breathing heavily.

"I love you" jimin hugged you tighter as he fell asleep. You didn't move. You were confused at this koala hugging you. But you couldn't seem to forget that he kissed you.

🌙

It's been half a week. You avoided jimin. Yeah you're a dumb idiot for not knowing you're slowly developing feelings for him really. It was because you were lost in oblivion for yoongi.

More like you were blinded with love.

Valentines day was coming approximately tomorrow as you planned to ask yoongi at the end of classes.

And exactly, now. You went to the classroom he was always hanging out with jimin and his hyungs. You were carrying a cute little teddy bear.

When you stopped your tracks.

"Hyung i just don't like her. She's creepy. I didn't know why i even accepted to be her friend. I have somin. I love her."

Yoongi?

Oh LoOk At Me PoStInG tWo ChApTeRs In OnE dAy