your choice + k.t.h [4]

Sorry for the delayyy there was a math exam. Talk about me failing lol.

So i made this long for the the first time. Why is it so awkward when i write?😂

🌙

"Is mr. Kim cheating?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"I wish i was her."

"He has a girlfriend. To be exact, two"

"who cares about y/n anyways mr. Kim is just using her."

Comments time to time have been spreading by the employees as taehyung didn't mind it. He picked seomin. Not you. Why should he?

"Where do you want to eat?" Taehyung stated holding seomin's waist as everyone thought of it romantic. Taehyung never really did this to you public, or private.

"Wah, there's a new fancy restaurant next to the company, and i really want to eat there." Taehyung was still not used to someone picking up food fast.

When he once asked you, you took over 30 minutes complementing if you two would order pizza or panda express. And obviously you asked tae instead.

And you were not really into fancy places except if it was for a special occasion. You were simple. Sometimes you even drag him across the city to try out street foods.

But he loved seomin. "Tae? Are you okay? You've been spacing out a bit." Seomin said while holding the gucci bag taehyung was supposed to give you on your birthday.

But no. He gave it to seomin anyways.

"Huh? Yeah im okay" tae said smiling sly. "Now come on. Let's go!" Seomin said smiling as she grabbed taehyung's hands as they walked out from the company.

🌙

Tae and seomin took a seat in the midst of people as they waited for service so they could get their order. Yep, it was fancy. The big chandelier, the rich business mans.

While waiting for the order, a waitress made its way to them as she poured an expensive wine to their glasses, you know, to pass time of waiting.

But eventually, the waitress tripped and the wine fell into seomin's lap, to her top. Talk about karma. Maybe the universe or even taehyung finally knew that they are not meant for each other.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR'E GOING!" Seomin yelled looking at the apologizing waitress and people staring at them by the scene. Taehyung was abruptly shocked as well.

If it was you, you're the one who will apologize or even help them. Why? Because you care about others after yourself. Like taehyung.

"Hey, hey calm down seomin." taehyung calmed down seomin rather than letting her angrier. "NO TAE! She messed up my fucking whole clothes!"

Taehyung stood up and didn't know what to do to the now freaking out seomin. "I could just buy you a new one-" but seomin didn't listen to him. Even once.

"CALL YOUR MANAGER!" The waitress tried to talk to her but she insisted. Taheyung help seomin to wipe out the sticky wine from her clothes as a man came up to them unknown.

"So, i heard there was a mess here. Right kim taehyung?" Tae widened his eyes by the voice behind him as he turned around from seomin. "H-hoseok hyung?"

Tae and hoseok stared at each other as seomin broke the tension. "Aren't you cute?" Wow. Infront of her boyfriend? "Sorry. I already am courting someone. Her name is y/n. For must you know, the one he is cheating on."

Seomin felt disgusted hearing your name. I guess seducing isn't for her. It really isn't. "Hoseok hyung. What are you doing here?" Taehyung was getting fierce. If you knew this, it's all over between you two.

But why doesn't he want to let you go?

"Did you forget? I own this place. Pretty sure I'll own y/n too. And I'll make sure I'll love her more than you did" if tae isn't furious now, he's fucking angry by Hoseok's words.

"What the heck hyung!" Taehyung screamed clutching his clothes as everyone taalked about the scene. Mostly about him cheating on you with someone else.

"What? You picked seomin. Dont forget. So why didn't you break up with y/n? And just to let you know, i came to check her this morning. She was sick. And you didn't even bid her goodbye or check on her. Is that even a good boyfriend?"

Taehyung's heart ached. He was right. He wasn't being a good boyfriend to you. He promised he would. But he broke it. He didn't even know you were sick.

"Did you even love y/n? Just once? Cause if you don't, I'd be here for her." Taehyung didn't know anymore. He doesn't know if he loves you or seomin. He was having mixed feelings.

"I.... i don't love her anymore" taehyung said still unsure as seomin hugged him from the side. "Tae?" Wow. Another surprise. But a bad one.

It was you. Standing there woth teary eyes infront of him and hoseok. You were staring at the girl that was hugging tae. And thinking about his words. Hoseok's eyes widened seeing you here.

You heard everything. Every single details.