starting tomorrow + p.j.m [4]

"Jimin, who's chorim?"

You suddenly asked jimin as it suddenly popped in your mind to ask him that question, plus, you were really curious after what jimin's cousin said to you.

"What?"

His voice became dark while he stared at you becoming angry. You didn't know why he was being like this. It was clear that he was mad at you for something.

"Who's chorim? Your cousin said that you two-"

"Shut the fuck up. Never say her name when im here!"

He raised his voice at you. You flinched. You just asked at question, and he's being like this? Jimin went up and slammed the door going outside.

"What's with him?"

You continued washing the dishes while thinking about earlier. You felt really bad and guilty, tho, you didn't kmow why.

🌙

Weeks came and jimin was out of temper. He would constantly brag about you doing the simplest mistakes and would sometimes raise his voice at you.

Something is wrong. Is it because of what you asked?

You decided to cheer jimin up by finding informations about chorim. Just a single glance or ounce about her will probably cheer him up, for so you thought.

Deep down, you knew he still loves her. And it hurt you. But you were doing this for him. You two can't keep being like this.

You found some old pictures of chorim and jimin from his cousin. She said he left it to her 4 years ago, so she suspected they might have broken up.

It was a box, containing all of his memories with chorim. You saw her face. She was really beautiful. Her face was like an angel. Jimin is lucky to have her.

But you still didn't know why he's being like this.

His birthday was coming up so you decided to give this to him.

🌙

Jimin came home exactly 8 pm after his work. So you decided to shyly give this to him since he'd get mad when he always see you.

"Jimin"

He didn't spare a single glance at you. You held the box tightly in your hands like your life depended on it. He didn't care about you until his eyes landed on the box.

"Wha- where the hell did you get this?!"

He harshly pulled the box away from your hands as he looked angry at you. He always does.

"I-i figured out it's your birthday, so-"

"I said where the fuck did you get this?!"

"F-from your cousin.. Look jimin that was supposed to be a gift. Why are you like this?! I know you stil love chorim so stop doing this to me i have feelings too jimin!"

Next thing you knew was he slapped you.

"I told you to never say her name!"

You held your cheeks in shock. Never once he hurted you. His gaze softened seeing you in the verge of tears. He tried to reach for you, but you backed away frightened.

"Y/n.."

"You won't be seeing me ever again."

You stormed out of the room while tears slipped out of your eyes.

Why did you even love him?

Why did you even have feelings for him?

Thoughts flooded you mind as you stopped for a while, catching your breath because you were running.

You stopped at a park. It was night time but at this point, you didn't care.

Jimin on the other hand, looked for you everywhere. He knew he need explanations to you. He was slowly developing feelings for you and he omce thought to stop that.

Until he saw you sobbing in the park. You wrapped your arms to yours knees while you felt a presence beside you. You wiped your tears away, knowing it was jimin.

You scooted away from him as he suddenly hugged you. It all was too much, and you hugged him back feeling his shirt getting wet.

"Im sorry. I know you want me to explain."

You hugged him like a child feeling his heartbeat fasten minute by minute as you nodded.

"4 years ago, chorim died from a crash. She was the first girl i fell inlove to. I was devastated and i told myself to never fall for anyone besides keep my feelings for her. Until you came to my life. You're just like her y/n. I knew that i fell for you. Sorry."

He kissed you forhead while you looked up at him. He kissed your lips surprisingly making you shocked.

♡♡