I'm fine + j.j.k

Opening your eyes from the sunlight caressing your soft face, you sat up straight in bed. You didn't want to go to school. But there was a reason.

Reason is, how could you take the pain when someone you love hurts you physically and emotionally? That's how you're feeling right now.

Nothing helps.
For so, you thought.

6:30 am

You shifted your gaze, not caring if you were going to be late. You were the top student and you absolutely didn't want to lose that sign.

But some times in life, you felt depressed and wanted to give up.

🌙

You touched the school door handle as you opened it soonly realizing that there was no longer anyone in the school hallways.

The classes had started.

And you were absolutely late.

You walked lifelessly as you opened the door from your class ready for the teacher's complains.

"Kim y/n, detention for being late approximately, 35 minutes late."

She glanced at her watch before you bowed and went to your seat.

Which was beside jungkook.

"Hey stupid. I'm surprised you were late. You should've just been absent for the day idiot. We would've been happy."

He made a tch sound.

You stayed quiet.

"You're ignoring me eh?"

Jungkook kicked your leg as you hissed at the pain. You hated this. This moment right now. Apart that you wanted to slap the shit out of him, you can't.

You can't cause you love him.

🌙

You went up, walking to your seat as you ate quietly. You had no friends, no one to talk to. You never had once you entered this school and got bullied by that kooknut.

"Alone?"

A sarcastic voice surrounded you once as you heard that person.

Iseul.

"Hey. I'm talking to you bitch."

You didn't want to fight. You didn't have the audacity to fight. You wouldn't dare to.

"Fine."

She poured her orange juice to you. Typical mean girl cliché. Is there anything new about her besides being a rude bitch to you? No.

Tears brimming to your eyes, you clutched your school uniform as her and her minions laugh at you.

"Are you gonna cry? You're pathetic."

Unable to take it anymore, you stood up, and was planning on slapping the shit our of her stupid face but someone stopped you.

"Wtf are you doing?!"

Jeon jungkook.

Why can't you see? You were living in a hell called school and it's because of him and this.... girl right here.

"Why the fuck are you trying to do y/n?! Slapping my girlfriend?! Are you insane?! You shouldn't haveenrolled in this school. You make everything worse!"

That's it.

"Wow! You ask me that jungkook?! What the fuck am i trying to do?! well i am trying to defend myself by you and your fucking girlfriend and forget about my stupid onesided love towards you. And you know what?! Sure! I'll gladly leave in this school."