moral of the story + k.t.h [2]

a collaboration with dacringeyfangirl full credits go to them!

Your thoughts were incapacitated. Even after three weeks of the divorce, you were still an emotional mess. In denial that the man that you loved for so many years was now with another woman. you have spent almost half of your life with him, how was that easy to wrap around the mind?

  And that he was candidly content with another.After the separation, you moved back in with your mother, but you seldomly even left the lifeless spacious room, only going out to use the restroom, food and other of your needed necessities. Another repeated day with the luminescent beams of the sun shining straight at you face, suffocating in your despondent perceptions, your mother pounded lightly on your wooden door.

"Y/N! Honey can you come with me to get some groceries?" She mumbled enough for you to take notice of. "No." replying with a short and blunt answer, you firmly wrapped yourself in your exorbitant self bought quilt, still drowning in despair to leave the comfort of you your home.

"Come on Y/N. Look, I know it must be really hard to go through this, but you gotta remember that there's always light at the end of the tunnel. One day things will get better. And plus if you go out with me I'll treat you to Starbucks."

Pondering for a while, you fidgeted your fingers before opening the door and letting out that comfortable breezy aroma. 

Who knew shopping can make a person down? passing by the baby section, grim recollections started to fill your mind again. Recollections of Taehyung leaving you behind to go out with Amara to shop for the baby. Not caring about your surroundings, you immediately broke down in tears, crying loudly to try and stop the memories. Your mother was comforting you, while all the other beings just looked at you with endearing pity.

"Hey Y/N," with her calm, silvery voice you listened. Visibility in her eyes that she longed for your happiness once again. "why don't we do the groceries another time and go to Starbucks right now?" That made you a little eumoirous so you agreed.Who knew that one cup of a Toasted White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino could make one happier?

While you were sipping on your coffee, your mom said, "I'm so sorry Y/N. I shouldn't have taken you out shopping since you're still recovering."You had no idea what to say, so you just stared down at your drink. That's when you noticed you were a little famished, so you went to the cashier to get something to eat. When you walked up to the cashier, you looked up at him.

That's when you noticed that he was exceedingly charming, anything he wore accentuated his face even more. It was his broad shoulders, plump lips, raven hair, and warm eyes that made your heart go almost intoxicated. You even thought that he was better looking than Taehyung.

"Excuse me, miss," he added, "can I get you something to eat?" communicating with him felt like drowning in ecstasy. "yes, of course i forgot" you beamed, cheeks tinted rose red. You mentally noted that you were staring at him for too long, "sorry about staring."

"It's fine," he replied with a warm smile, "I'm Seokjin.""I'm Y/N." you said, smiling back.After he got you your food, he asked, "Hey Y/N, so I'm-uh gonna go on break soon and I was wondering if you wanted to hang with me?" You thought that the way he said that was so cute, since he sounded so nervous. "Gladly will."

You had a blast. You guys talked about so many things that you both liked, ranging from favorite songs to anime. You found out that you both had so much in common. You also realized that you never could open up to Taehyung like this. It seemed as if the other workers were shipping you guys, since they kept on extending Seokjin's break.Once the Starbucks was closing, Seokjin came up to you and asked,

"Do you-uh want to exchange numbers? I would love to hang out with you again."You gladly agreed, and once you guys were done exchanging, you gave him a goodbye hug before leaving with your mother, who basically hung out with the other workers while you were with Seokjin."I'm so proud of you Y/n," she told you while you were both driving home, "I can even already hear the wedding bells ringing."

You were so happy that you spent time hanging out with Seokjin. You thought that after everything that happened, you would never be able to fall in love ever again, but here you are, feeling more in love than ever. That was also when it hit you that you were no longer in love with Taehyung. You now only felt anger towards him. Disappointment that he literally forced you, his wife at the time, to watch him take care of his mistress while she was carrying his child.

But that was in the past. You were starting to move on. Months have passed since that amazing night at Starbucks. After a few more dates, you were now officially his significant other. Your mom was so proud of you, since you finally moved on from Taehyung. You even moved out of your mom's house and into an apartment that you shared with Seokjin. You also felt comfortable with telling Seokjin about your past.

After you guys both made love for the first time, you broke down and told him about how your ex-husband Taehyung falling fathomlessly in love with another woman. Seokjin started to tear up too, as he was so saddened that someone was so sick to put someone as sweet and kind like you through that heartbreaking torture. Holding you in solace, he spoke out words of comfort, everything is all okay now.

A year has passed leisurely by. You were out at a fancy dinner with Seokjin. After you guys ate, he had something to say to you. "Y/N, when I first laid my eyes on you, I knew that you were going to change my life. And you did. You made my life so much better. This past year with you has been the best year of my life, and I don't want it to end. So will you join me in this never ending year as my wife?"

He composed himself in one knee and held a ring in his hand. The ring was beautiful. It was a heart shaped garnet on an onyx band. You were in tears. Tears of joy."Yes, Yes I do! I will happily be your wife for eternity" jumping onto his arms and kissed him with a curved smile.

Months of preparation, you were getting ready in your wedding gown. Your dress, which was a white gown with hints of lavender accentuating your beautiful body, was the wedding dress of your dreams. It fit you flawlessly, and you liked it a whole lot better than your gown from your antecedent marriage, which while it held painful memories for you, you mainly sold it since you needed money for the apartment.

While you walked down the aisle, you saw Seokjin staring at you. He was staring in admiration and love. You even noticed that he was tearing up a little. After you both said your vows. the priest said, "you may now kiss the bride."

A hint when Seokjin wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into an endearing deep kiss, adornment of happiness in his face. You were now truly happy.You guys went to the Bahamas for your honeymoon, and it was a pleasing. You both shared many beautiful moments together, mainly in the bedroom, and it was a magical experience that you'll never forget.

HEY Y'ALL WTF I'M BACK THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS COLLAB

Question, are you more of a cat person or a dog person?

I don't really care about whatever pet i'd buy or get but I'd prefer cats.

No this is not a callout to kenma🙄