seen zoned + m.y.g

Y/n♡

Yoongi, where are you? I'm worried come home now please

Seen

You pressed the send button as it arrived to yoongi. But it was only left with a seen. What do you expect? You knew that you were just another bet from his friends. You couldn't deny it. It hurt you thinking of it more, you you decided to shut up and just be coaxed by his words.

Judging by the fact you were his girlfriend- you think more far. It was like you were nothing to him. Yes, nothing. When he first asked you out you thought that he was the one for you. Obviously you were wrong. You were too oblivious not to know about his game. But soon you pulled.

Y/n♡:

Yoongi? I miss you come home

Seen

The second message you sent, was on seen again. You sighed as a tear slipped onto your delicate red crimson cheeks.

You just decided to wait for him while pressing your fingers firmly to the counter.

The door opened for you to see a frustrated yoongi, as you went up to hug him tight.

"I was so worried. Were were you?" With a calm voice, and a firm tone, you tried to look at his eyes. But it'll only make you cry. You've known where he's been.

"At work with the boys. Get off. I need to go upstairs." He pushed you as you hesitated once more to go for him.

'Were you really with the boys?'

You tried to convince yourself that he's probably busy at work so he didn't have much time for you.

🌙

"Morning yoongi-" you watched as your smile faded. You saw him denying your hug and getting up.

"Im going to work." He left you alone in the bed.

"This early?" Your eyes were pleading, but he was too busy on his phone that he didn't even notice a thing.

"Yes." He went up to go to the bathroom as he washed. To finally get ready for work

you watch as he started the engine of his car and drove off. You were left again. Alone.

🌙

You were cleaning up the house. Like you usually do everyday. It seems brand new just cause yoongi never even stayed home sometimes with you.

You never went to his studio. You were forbidden too. But his friends could come, why can you not?

You stared at the front door. It was big. You've never been inside before.

You slowly gripped the doorknob as you opened it. There, his composed musics and songs lies. It was so beautiful to see the essence of it.

You scrolled your eyes to the unfamiliar room, eyeing it up and down. But one  caught your attention.

It was a letter.

"Is this an interview from him or something?" You smiled as you read it.

"Name, min yoongi." You smiled as you said it all out loud. "Age, 26" your eyes scrolled down at every inch. But it stopped at one.

"In a relationship with, kim da in" you were completely stoned as thoughts came flowing in your head.

'Who is da in?'

'Am i replaced?'

-
--
---
--
-

'Is he cheating?'

You thought, he wasn't. But jusging by the fact of his actions, he was. Your eyes landed to a bullentin board. It was a picture of the girl and yoongi.

Now that made you cry and feel unreadable in many ways. It's like you were in deep sadness. You were in dread.

You looked at the trash can and found your picture that you two together. You broke down in tears realizing that all of this was true. You were blimded in his fake love that you were so oblivious.

You have summed up your mind and decided to leave. It was for your own good. You definitely don't want to look back at this house. You wanted to start again. You wanted to forget him. For get this.

🌙

Yoongi twisted the doorknob as he heard no one. He shrugged everything and looked around. It was so quiet. "She left right?" He happily asked himself thinking that if you did, it'll make his life more easier.

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-----
----
---
--
-

Tbc coz im a bish:'D