what a lie + k.n.j

"Love you" twisting the door knob, namjoon went out as you sighed. You know where he's going. He told you he's on a meeting so he'll probably be home later as usual. But you knew too well.

"What a lie namjoon. What a lie." You let you a hoarse cry as you definitely knew where he's been going. If he's not at work- he's at the club. If he's not home on his day off- he's with yumi.

Oh how you hated her. You thought she was your best friend though thick and thin. But you were wrong. Very wrong.

You knew they've been doing 'it' behind your back. You've caught them. And being a complete fool, you decided to keep quiet like nothing happened.

And you seriously regretted it.

🌙

"Can you please take me out on a date babe? We ve not been out for like- weeks now" yumi whined as she clinged to namjoon.

"Okay okay.. but after this, I'll go home early okay? Y/n might suspect me." Yumi turned her head to the side, groaning.

"Cqn you stop saying her name infront of me? It's making me sick." She was disgusted. Namjoon rolled his eyes as he interwined their hands together.

"Let's go" they happily carried on to their day as a person was crying their eyes out to a guy who loves another.