someone like you + k.t.h [2]

It's 12 am here
Don't know what to do

Rqstd by @chimjoon99

🌙

"...Hey"

Yoongi followed you minutes after since he tought it was a bad idea to let you alone crying. He knows you want- no, need his comfort. He already knew you were deeply hurt, and he needs to be here by yourside.

He didn't care if some fans might tell if you two were dating, he didn't care if some rumors started spreading about the two of you. He only cared about the obvious painful state you were in.

"What are you doing here yoon? Please go back, interviewers might tell were dating. There's millions of fans just around the corner. You don't want to start a rumor about us dating, don't you?"

You wiped your tears and stared at him like nothing happened. But he knew these were times when you would smile when you're hurt. He knew, this was all too much for your heart.

"Who knows?... maybe that 'rumor' might get true"

You raised a brow, sniffing while yoongi wiped a tear that had landed on your cheek. Only then, you noticed that he was soft. And caring. Basically you felt, loved and cared for. You felt like you were comfortable. Like you were at home.

'What's this feeling..?'

In a blink of an eye, alot was interrupting you two. And it's not a good start. Interviewers asking, live on cam if you two were official, fans screaming at the background, and camera flashes. They surrounded both of you.

You couldn't let yoongi be in this mess you had said earlier. You didn't want to ruin his career. Never. You had the urge to speak, but you got cutted off by yoongi.

"Yes. We're official. She's mine. Only mine."

'...What?'

Your cheeks tinted red, your eyes widens and your gaze was all towards yoongi. There was a part of you feeling like this was right. But then again, you didn't want to ruin his career.

"But-"

You cutted in while yoongi held in your hand. Camera flashes started becoming more and more. And soon, all attention was towards you both.

"She's my girlfriend."

Your heartbeat increased. But not like how your heartbeats for tae, for yoongi, it's like.. something else you can't explain. It's between feeling flushed, and loved. It's like you didn't want every single moment with him to end. You wanted him to be close to you. You wanted, to be with him.

'Could i possibly..'

"She's mine."

'Be..'

"Only mine."

'Falling inlove with you...?'

He interwinded your hands together, locking his other arm in your shoulder, keeping you close so he can protect you from the crowd. His face  was emotionless, but you could see from his eyes he cares.

And for sure, one thing you didn't know, that taehyung had been witnessing everything that had happened.

"I.. i don't love her. She's just my... bestfriend."

Whispering at himself taking the last glance at you and yoongi, going back inside.

🌙

"You don't have to lie about that, yoon."

You two walked at a private area where there were not much people. You two needed to get away, especially after the scene earlier.

"I told you those rumors will be true. But what if... i make it true in real life too?"

He grinned. You on the other hand, stopped your tracks while looking at him dead in the eye. Was he just refering he'd making you his 'girl' for real?

"What are you implying to?"

You didn't know if he's saying the truth or not. Since he might just be teasing you, or flirting with you. Since he does all the time when he gets the chance to be with you.

On the inside, you couldn't deny that your heart was beating faster. And you couldn't possibly lie about your know, red tinted crimson cheeks over his smooth sentence.

"I'm saying, don't you want to... move on?"

"Yeah. I do..."

You looked at the ground. There was a pause of silence.

"Then be mine."

"B-be what..?"

You had to make sure if he's saying this for real. If he's really asking you, to be his girlfriend.

"Be mine. Be my girl."

He got closer to you and you stepped back. Both of your faces, inches apart while you tend to breath normally, but you couldn't.

"Yes or yes?"

"I'm not getting away with this question right?"

You tried to look away from his eyes, but he cupped your cheeks making you look at him only. Once you realised how close you two were, your body didn't want to move. His touch. It was gentle for you. Though, your cheeks, was getting hotter seconds by seconds.

"Nope."

"..yes"

His lips landed on yours after your answer while you styed stiff, in shock. Did min yoongi, just kiss you? You returned the kiss unknowingly falling back to yoongi.

'It feels, right.'

In  good 10 seconds, you both pulled back.

"You're now my girlfriend. that's your title. Who knows maybe it could upgrade to wife?"

Dang smooth.

OOOO MY PHONE IS UP TO 2 PERCENT NOW GOTTA GO I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW PROMISEEE