ignore me + j.h.s [2]

Your hand swifted slowly as you held the door from hoseok's house. You turned it, surprised that it was actually open.

"What?"

"Why would he even left this open?"

You glanced at the surroundings from hoseok's house as it was all a mess. It's his birthday, isn't he ready yet? Taehyung told you to go to him first, to make up?

You went to his bedroom quietly as you saw him curled up like a ball in his bed. He was hugging one thing, his phone. Why tho?

He was shivering from the coldness of the room as you hurriedly went up to him and wrapped him in the covers.

You sighed.

"What has been happening here jung hoseok?"

You questioned quietly to the sleeping sunshine as you checked his temperature. Grasping your hand in his forehead.

"He has a fever?"

You went down to the kitchen making soup and some warm water on a towel to loosen the fever.

You placed the towel to hoseok's forehead while waking him up, shaking him gently on the shoulder.

"Hoseok."

He swifted away from you while sleeping. He had a high fever maybe that's just why. He's tired.

"Yah hoseok."

You shook him again, this time, he had woken up.

"Taehyung didn't i tell you-"

He stopped at his words once he turned to you. You noticed his stare. You noticed his pain. But why? Why is he in pain?

"Y/n?"

He rubbed his eyes wanting to know if this is a dream or reality. In which he wanted to be real.

"Fuck. Maybe i missed her too much that I'm hallucinating about her."

He cutely pinched himself as you chuckled quietly. But one question was lingering on your mind right now. And you couldn't take it out.

He missed me?

No never. He told the others you were annoying. Why would he miss you? He should be happy that there's no more annoying person in his life.

"Then if this is only a dream, might aswell enjoy it."

He swifted from you while taking you into a big hug. It's like he's normal even if he's sick.

The next thing you knew was, his lips connected to yours.

"What the- JUNG HOSEOK!"

Hoseok's eyes widens after realizing.

"W-what? This isn't a dream?"

"What do you think?"

You raised a brow. Why the hell did he kiss you?

S h o r t =/