little loving + j.j.k [3]

This chapter is long. (not a chrollo reference😼)

I UPDATED MY HAIKYUU ANGST BOOK I'M CRYING

I wanna change my username to hisokascrustylefttiddy so bad 😩❤
HEY DON'T SNATCH THAT AWAY FROM ME I'M THINKING ABT IT😭😭

YO FUCK 2020 I HOPE 2021 IS ICONIC AND BETTER haps new year!

Some words are inspired

🍃

THIRD

PERSON
POV

Fuss could be heard inside the room, her swifting from one side to another to pack her clothes. Last day of their reunion and everyone inside the cabin rustled for their things.

After the night before, she swept herself up to her bed and stayed still like a statue in display. Images she couldn't wrap around her head kept replaying like a loop.

Soon she closed the wooden door and stepped out with her luggage in her hands. Walking across those dull hallways, towards the crowded big door.

Chatter was loud once she stepped outside, a medium amount of people placing their bags inside the big bus and chilling.

"Hey you locked me out of the room lastnight"

She scoffed and ignored him. As if he could just act normalㅡ after he inconveniently invited her just to see him attach his douche lips to someone else. That night, she would rationally never want to see his face ever again.

"Don't ignore me"

She rolled her eyes, crossed her arms and finally emitted her attention to him, her facial expression shows she was not interested in having even a small chat with him. Not until what happened.

"The hell do you want jeongguk"

"I want to know why you're mad at me. I never even did anything wrong"

"Shouldn't you know? Douche bag."

"Look, about last night,"

He deeply dug into further conversation she tried to avoid, biting her bottom lip moving away from him.

"I invited you because, the papers were sent. But you never came soㅡ"

His lips quivering while trying not to stutter, he knew she was fragile as to talking with this conversation.

"What papers"