falling for you + m.y.g

You woke up as you groaned, annoyed by your alarm clock as it just ruined your peaceful sleep. "Y/n dear, get ready! You're gonna be late!" Your mom screamed from downstairs as you stared at the ceiling.

"Life's hell at school. Why should i even go?" You cursed as you said those words quietly. It was hell. It literally is. Everyday torture, everyday sadness. What's new? a fact that they bullied you. You were the only target.

Yoongi. Min yoongi. He's the one who stole your heart, and the one who broke it. You actually thought he liked you back hen in middle school when you two were friends. But it was actually too good to be true.

You had big round glasses and braces. Yes, you're a nerd. Yoongi cut off your friendship. He said it all going downhill. Now, he only cares about his popularity. Not to mention he already had a girlfriend. A.K.A sae ra, the queenka of the school.

You hated her with all your guts. Not only because she's your bully too, bur because she's the one who manipulated yoongi onto cutting your friendship with him. The sad thing is, yoongi believed her.

🌙

you went out of the house after you greeted your mother a farewell. Walking through the cherry blossom trees, it was so relaxing to see.

You go here with yoongi back then, you two always walked here amd even made a promise here. How you just wanted to be back in the past.

"I, min yoongi, promise to marry ko y/n in the future!" Yoongi giggled as he hugged you tightly.

You laughed with pain in your heart as you remembered his words. You still do. But, then you remembered, it was done. He already broke the promise. What for?

A single tear went down your cheeks s you wiped it away and continued on walking towards the school.

Aiming for the school doors, you went inside as everyone gave you disgusting and weird looks. You didn't mind. It was going on for so long hat you didn't care.

"Oh look it's the nerd" a voice you already knew behind you retorted as you kept on walking.

"Listen to me when i talk to you bitch!" You turned to sae ra as you looked down at your feet.

She kiccked you in the stomach before laughing. "Fuck this." You slapped her hard in the face as everybody gasped

"O-oppa! She slapped me!" You widened your eyes seeing yoongi glaring at you while coming towards your direction.

Sorry for the mistakes;(