too late + m.y.g

Guess what?
Nah. I just don't have anything to say.
Me and my friend are going to collab and i think it's in lieu of.. tomorrow. Yeah.

So this is a bit emotional. Not sure if u will cry... but hey, on the bright side you have a quality of angst *wink* ;))

🌙

Has the tables have turned between men and women suddenly for you? Well, if so, you think it did. It was your information. Why? Maybe because you're courting a guy in your school.

I know. Reverse. But for you, it was a goal to make really. His name was yoongi. Min yoongi. He rejected you many times but you never insisted on giving up.

You didn't know why.

But good thing is, he's your bestfriend. It's a shame that you put your friendship on the line of a dangerous game of love, but you can't seem to pull out anymore.

Once it started, it started.

You were now walking beside yoongi as he kept a small amount of distance between you two. It was more like he's avoiding you in your perspective really.

"Mallows." It's a cute little nickname you gave to yoongi about 2 years ago when you developed feelings for him. You named him mallows because he's soft li a marshmallows.

"Mhmm?" Yoongi hummed in response as you ducked your head towards him. "I love you, see you at dance class!" You stole a kiss from him on the cheek and ran away leaving him standing confused, eyes wide.

You've said i love you to him many times. Never did he returned back a single 'i love you too'

Your first class was biology. As you listened to the teacher but as always, your mind wandered off to imagine land, where you could fully imagine unpredictable things.

🌙

You combed your hair in the comfort room as chaeyoung looked at you unamused. "So, y/n. How long are you planning on wasting your feelings on that guy? You'll get hurt all over and over again."

Chaeyoung, your bestfriend, held your shoulders looking at you with pity.

"It doesn't matter if he declines me or not. I would still accept him in my heart even if it breaks me apart." You smiled sadly while rolling off to dance  class.

"Okay students, settle down. Today, pick a partner and represent your dance the day after monday." You took a seat beside yoongi as you nudged him with a smig smile obviously asking to be his partner.

"Sorry y/n... i already have a partner." Yoongi said sadly but he didn't seem sad at all. "Hey y/n. Guessed you've met my partner." Taking a swoft from behind you, you saw somin smirking.

Honestly, you want to ducktape her whole mouth so you could live properly with out any nagging like she's better than you.

"Oh- that's okay. I'll just.... find another partner then." You went and looked around for chaeyoung but saw her with her boyfriend.

"Guess i have to do it alone then-"
"Y/n? Im guessing you don't have a partner yet. You're partmers with-" she scanned the room to pick you a partner but saw none.

Once as she was about to tell you, the door opened distracting everyone from the class.

"Sorry miss." Park jimin. Yoongi's bestfriend. He was right there standing at the door while stares from everyone was surrounding him. He didn't care.

"Park jimin. Late again. Y/n. You're partners with him." The teacher pointed at jimin who was not confused at all. Infact, he went up to you.

"So.... partners?" Jimin smiled holding his pinky finger as you chuckled. "Partners." You had a strong bond with jimin ever since you met him with yoongi. You two never talked much but y ou understood eachothers feelings.

Little did you know, there was a person who's eyes were fierced, staring at you. But judging from the fact you had a nice time with jimin,  didn't notice anything suspicious at all.