Crescent 18: Yasmin!(1)

Salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu. Alhamdulilaah, this Crescent is out. This Crescent is one of my longest, so please bear with me till the next is released. I'm trying to manage writing with studies. So things kinda still seem slow.

Also, Shukran for your understanding and support till now.

I'd like us all to add the Muslims all over the world in supplication; the Muslims in Syria and the entire Middle East, those in China - the Uyghurs and Hui Muslims, in India and the entire Asian continent, in Africa, and the Western world.
All over the world, Muslims are going through a lot of trials and tribulations.

It was said that, this last generation is in Ayyâmus-Sabr, the Days of Patience. Once we understand this, we'll know that these trials have been promised by Allah, and dealing with them in the way shown by the Prophet is the way for our salvation.

Allah has said;
الم. أَحَسِبَ النَّاسُ أَنْ يُتْرَكُوا أَنْ يَقُولُوا آمَنَّا وَهُمْ لَا يُفْتَنُونَ. وَلَقَدْ فَتَنَّا الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ ۖ فَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ اللَّهُ الَّذِينَ صَدَقُوا وَلَيَعْلَمَنَّ الْكَاذِبِين.

Alif, Lam, Meem

Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried?

But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.

(Al-Ankabût 29:1-3)

Allah also said to us;
أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَنْ تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُمْ مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ ۖ مَسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَاءُ وَالضَّرَّاءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ.

Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said, "When is the help of Allah?" Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.

(Al-Baqarah 2:214)

Allah has already promised us these trials, so let's not be surprised, but try to face it in the way of Sabr and perseverance shown by our Muslim predecessors - The Honoured Sahâbah, and Taabi'în.

Know that, these trials may seem bad but Allah has His plan;

...وَعَسَىٰ أَنْ تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَنْ تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

...

But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

(Al-Baqarah 2:216)

In the end, there's one more promise of Allah to us that we must not forget;

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ.يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ.