Crescent 38: Friday..(5)[Peace Lasts Till Twilight-1]

قُلۡ أُوحِيَ إِلَيَّ أَنَّهُ ٱسۡتَمَعَ نَفَرٞ مِّنَ ٱلۡجِنِّ فَقَالُوٓاْ إِنَّا سَمِعۡنَا قُرۡءَانًا عَجَبٗا

Say(O Muhammad):"It has been revealed to me that a group of the jinn listened(to this Qur'an).

They said: "Verily, we have heard a wonderful Recitation(this Qur'an)!

[Surah Al-Jinn,72:1]

...

"Love knows no law..

It's the freewill to give and not to expect anything in return.."

- Hilya's Diary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A PAST MEMORY

"Allaahu Akbar.. Allaaahu Akbar~"

The howling winds carried his resonant voice, empowering it against the deafening buzz of the horde of bees. They whistled through the tree crowns, swaying with it the blades of grass within the glade, sending it swirling, far beyond into the ocean across..

"Allahu Akbar.. Allaaahu Akbar~~

Ash-hadu anlaã ilaãha illallàh!

Ash-hadu Añna Muham~madar-Rasuulullàh!
Ash-hadu Añna Muham~madar-Rasuulul-là~h.."

Somewhere nearby, hidden by the greens and the browns of the trees, a girl in black veils and a garment, leaned against a tree.

Her eyes held mirthful glee as they gazed upon the boy who sat cross-legged upon the grass. With his head slightly tilted towards the sky, his hands perched to his ears, and with no one else around him, his voice resounded into the glade and beyond, as he called the adhaan.

A playful smile curled up her lips. It amused her that, if the boy knew she was there all along, he'd stop calling, - but she didn't want that to happen..

Before now, she had been here, waiting for them upon the highest branches of the tree. For the past days, this has been her routine..

The boy had before, told her of his new lesson with the Ustadh.. -He was practising calling the adhaan. Even though he had not told her the time and place, she had easily located it and found their meeting time. He avoided telling her because, he didn't want her to come, or he'd be embarrassed and be unable to learn the adhaan from his Ustadh.
But she still came. After all, if he wasn't aware of her presence, he wouldn't be distracted and there wouldn't be any problem. She reasoned.

She imagined his blush if he found out she was always there, listening.. She giggled.

When she saw the Ustadh enter into the glade with the boy at his heels, lightly, -like a soundless elegant butterfly fluttering in the wind, she descended, landing upon the soft grass nearby the line of trees opening into the glade, -somewhere she could observe them. But them, not her.